See our comparisons of the Best Beauty Subscription Boxes over $20!
BOX BASICS: All subscriptions are over $20 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons.
CUSTOMIZATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ships the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
REFERRALS & POINTS: Ipsy offers referral points; redeem points on selected samples in the Ipsy bonus section.
VARIATIONS: All of these boxes also send out multiple subscriber variations – we’re showing what we’ve reviewed here, and we would love to hear your experiences in the comments!
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 1
- Evio Refreshing Cleansing Hemp Wipes – SIMILAR ($14)
- Laura Geller New York Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey ($26)
- Ciate London Everyday Vacay Coconut Scented Translucent Setting Powder ($22)
- Luxie Beauty Complete Sponge Set ($40)
- Iconic London Day To Slay Eyeshadow Palette ($62)
Total Value: About $164
It’s another amazing box from BOXYCHARM! The translucent powder takes the spotlight because it’s multi-purpose and ideal to use on a daily basis. It can be used to set your make up, and even just to freshen up and remove oil from your face in the middle of the day. The curation also includes a full-sized palette, plus a gorgeous illuminator!
Review: BOXYCHARM February 2020 Review
Deal: Get a FREE Gift with Boxycharm - enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Oh K! Hydrating Gold Gel Lip Mask ($4.57)
- Saint Luxe Lip Liner Duo in Crush and Cupid ($40)
- Floss Beauty My New Favourite Lip Gloss ($16)
- Bellapierre Highlighter & Eyeshadow in Sultry ($19.57)
- Figs & Rouge Wonder Love Charm Glow Elixir ($23.69)
Total Value: About $103
Everything about this month’s GLOSSYBOX is amazing! It’s dominated by makeup items, but there are also a couple of amazing skincare products. The standout item is definitely the luxurious elixir, which has an excellent formula ideal for keeping the skin smooth and glowing. The lip products didn’t disappoint either! The liner duo are soft and well-pigmented, while the lip gloss has a nice sheer finish that you can use to top your favorite lippie!
Review: GLOSSYBOX February 2020 Review
Deal: See special savings on your subscription - just enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Doctor Rogers RESTORE™ Healing Balm (0.5 ml.)
- 100% Pure Deep Hydration Sheet Mask (1 piece)
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum (0.25 oz.)
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O (100 ml.)
- lilah b. Aglow™ Face Mist (0.33 oz.)
- R+Co RODEO STAR Thickening Style Foam (1 fl. oz.)
- Dermelect Rapid Repair Facial Moisturizer (0.5 fl. oz.)
Total Value: About $100
This BeautyFIX curation is once again jampacked with skin-loving items. It has a bunch of items to keep your skin hydrated, like the mask, serum, and facial mist. There’s also a haircare item, a thickening mousse for fine hair! The variety is awesome and even the value is impressive!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Dominique Cosmetics Sweater Weather Eyeshadow Palette ($29)
- Il Makiage Inkliner in Black ($21)
- Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation in Medium ($40)
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++ ($65)
- Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Soul Velvet Lipstick in Seoul Rose ($16)
Total Value: About $171
This month’s Ipsy is mostly about makeup! The foundation has an excellent formula and the lipstick and the eyeliner are both ideal to use for an everyday makeup routine. The moisturizer with SPF 30 is also a nice inclusion. The weather’s still harsh so it’s nice to have in handy!
BOXYCHARM once again impressed us, so it takes the top spot! The box doesn’t only contain popular products with great value. Everything’s pretty usable too! Ipsy Glambag Plus comes in a close second with all the amazing make-up contents. Glossybox proved that they’re catching up with the other boxes as the box contains high-quality and useful items as well. BeautyFIX is jam-packed with skin-loving and hydrating items, perfect for keeping our skin healthy despite the harsh weather. The battle of the over $20 beauty boxes is getting better! Let’s see how things will unfold in the coming months!