It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Ursa Major Essential Face Wipe ($1.20)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess ($10.31)
- Raw Spirit Midnight Pearl Eau de Parfum ($5.69)
- SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream ($9.86)
- Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet ($15)
- Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream ($32.95)
- LANCER Omega Hydrating Oil ($75)
Total Value: About $150
The November 2018 BeautyFix includes some travel essentials like day cream, moisturizers, and hydrating face wipes. They even included a tropical inspired scent and a Tarte bronzer, bringing a piece of summer despite the cold weather. The box retail cost is about $150 which is really great, and it’s always an exciting experience opening this well-curated subscription box!
Review: BeautyFIX November 2018 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Bodyography Makeup Brush Cleanser ($12)
- Luxie Beauty Limited Edition Luminous Eye Brush Set ($21)
- Jonteblu Glitter Star Eyeliner ($5)
- Cover FX Glitter Drops ($44)
- Ace Beaute Grandiose Eyeshadow Palette ($24.99)
Box Variation # 3
Total Value: About $106.99
This month’s regular BOXYCHARM is eye-centric! They included almost every makeup product that can be used to make the eyes look gorgeous. The palette is great as the shades are really blendable, and the color payoff is fabulous. The eyeliner pencil glides smoothly, and the highlighter is very pretty and gives a good shine on the skin. All that’s missing is a skincare product, but overall it’s an excellent curation! Everything retails at $106.99, that’s 5 times the cost of the box.
Review: BOXYCHARM November 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Cirem HCR 3-in-1 Sheet Mask ($36)
- Steve Laurant Lip Gloss in Eggplant ($22)
- Kenra Dry Oil Spray 14 ($2.32)
- Robin McGraw Revelation Georgia Moisturizing Hand Cream ($20)
- Lauren B. Beauty Reparative Cuticle Oil ($22)
Total Value: About $102.32
The GLOSSYBOX this month has a good bunch of products. The stars of the box are the hand cream and the reparative cuticle oil. It’s a breath of fresh air from all the face creams and serums usually included in the curation. From the packaging to the items, this box is a hit!
Review: GLOSSYBOX November 2018 Review
The eye-centric BOXYCHARM is awesome, but GLOSSYBOX definitely surprised us with an amazing bunch of products. BeautyFIX also has a fantastic curation this month with the inclusion of travel essentials. All three boxes didn’t disappoint, plus they all included popular and hyped brands! It keeps on getting exciting every month!