It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Dermstore Wet Bag ($19.99)
- Glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon in Demure ($18)
- Raw Spirit Eau de Parfum Spray Summer Rain ($2.83)
- Avene Thermal Spring Water ($9)
- Sun Bum SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion ($1.99)
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water ($6.90)
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo ($17)
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème SPF 30 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Sunscreen($4.70)
- SkinCeuticals Light Moisture UV Defense SPF 50 (78¢)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 ($38.40)
Total Value: About $120
This box is consistent in bringing seasonal products, however, this isn’t their most creative curation as of date. Still, our summer will be sunburn-free because they included products that protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Almost all products are sunscreen, just in different forms. The wet bag was a really delightful surprise – super hiqh quality and really large!
Review: BeautyFIX June 2018 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Crown Brush Fuego Eyeshadow Palette ($29.99) OR Tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Mist ($25)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel ($42) OR Farmacy Bright On Massage-Activated Vitamin C Mask($42)
- NOTE Cosmetics Blush In Desert Rose ($11.99)
- Chella Eyebrow Cream In Taupe ($26)
- Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume And Curl Mascara ($24)
Total Value: About $100
This month’s BOXYCHARM included travel essentials. The box has products worth a little over $100, and they’re all a hit because each of them served a different purpose.
Review: BOXYCHARM July 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Skinn Cosmetics Infusion Recover and Renew Single-Use Facial Masks ($20)
- It’s Skin Mini Macaron Lip Balm in Green Apple ($5.99 MSRP)
- Kueshi Facial Make Up Remover (about $8)
- John Masters Organics Hair Spray ($10)
- John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler ($6)
- Ncla So Rich Cuticle Oil In Mermaid Tears ($18)
Total Value: About $68
The presentation and packaging of the items were exquisite, as always. Although they didn’t form a cohesive skincare routine, there’s a nice variety of products in this month’s box. The box’s total is about $68 and they made sure that we stay moisturized, and have healthy skin, nails, and hair as we bask under the sun for only $21!
Review: July 2018 GLOSSYBOX Review
Every month, BeautyFIX doesn’t fail to deliver wonderful products with great retail value! We got different sunscreens and they made sure that we’ll enjoy the summer, sunburn-free! The other two boxes did offer skin care products as well, but BeautyFIX is unbeatable this time with all that variety. While BOXYCHARM sends out mostly makeup items, GLOSSYBOX included nail care too, and that’s what sets them apart from the other two boxes. Still, the battle of the $20+ boxes is one of the most exciting as we’re always thrilled with what high-quality products they have to offer!