It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Double Cleanse Travel Set
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- Lancer Skincare Volume Enhancing Lip Serum
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Bamboo Firming Fluid
- Bioderma Hydrabio Serum
- Trufora Triple Action Exfoliator
- Bioderma Hydrabio Cream
- Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume Eau de Parfum
- Lilah B. Divine Duo Lip & Cheek
Total Value: About $110
This box never fails to deliver practical items to keep your skin smooth and soft. This month, they even sent products particularly for winter. With 9 items and a total retail value of $110, BeautyFIX really gave a lot of bang for the buck, but one can’t help but note the many sample sizes.
Review: BeautyFIX December 2017 Review – NO REVIEW
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Crown WH035 Pro Blush Brush ($12)
- Beaute Basics Bronze Essentials ($39.95)
- Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick In Particularly Sophisticated ($24)
- Blush Kit by Real Her ($32 Full Size)
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara ($23 Full Size)
Total Value: About $131
BOXYCHARM contains products that have higher individual prices than the subscription itself (except for the blush brush). With a variety of beauty items for the eyes, lips, and face, it’s really impressive! Overall, the box is great and it’s really the perfect box for makeup junkies!
Review: BOXYCHARM December 2017 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- MakeupDrop Original Silicone Makeup Applicator ($22)
- Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner In Platinum Blonde ($14)
- Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Stick In Ethereal Shade ($26)
- Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist ($49.99)
- Show Beauty Riche Grooming Balm ($45)
Total Value: About $157
GLOSSYBOX’s total retail value is $157, which is super awesome because the monthly cost of the box is only $21. Among the items, the illuminating stick and eyeliner really stood out. It’s a really nice curation overall and you’ll get tons of use out of all the products!
Review: December 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
Among the 3 boxes, BeautyFIX has the most items and I’m really happy to get a lot for $20, but the other two boxes have their fair share of great stuff too and when a box provides useful stuff, they’re automatically a winner! GLOSSYBOX was truly amazing and reallyt= takes the cake for December.