It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen ($4.71)
- Perricone MD Super Berry with Açaí – Dietary Supplement Powder ($2.50)
- Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser ($22)
- KERANIQUE Daily Essentials Dietary Supplement ($11.43)
- DermaBlend Pro Setting Powder ($4.82)
- FOREO LUNA play ($39)
- DCL Hydra Boost Finishing Serum ($21.66)
- DCL Skin Renewal Complex ($18.33)
Total Value: About $124
Total Products: 9
Full Size Products: 2
Travel Size: 6
Review: BeautyFIX August 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- BellaPierre Gel Eyeliner in Ebony ($15)
- The Beauty Crop Liquid Lip in Date Night ($15)
- PUR Cosmetics Lashes Pro Eyelashes in Bombshell ($14)
- tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette ($36)
- Royal & Langnickel Moda Pro Brush Set ($26)
Total Value: About $106
Total Products: 5
Full Size Products: 5
Review: BOXYCHARM August 2017 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Doctor Babor Hydro RX 3D Gel Eye Pads ($7.25)
- Freeman Beauty Infusion Charcoal & Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask ($7.99)
- bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash ($9)
- Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer Clear Brow Gel ($10)
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara ($6)
- Doucce Freematic Blush in Pink Beach ($14)
Total Value: About $54
Total Products: 6
Full Size Products: 4
Travel Size: 2
Review: August 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
BOXYCHARM does it again with a full-sized Tarte palette! If you love makeup, it’s the box for you! The value always exceeds the cost and they’re putting even more high end items in the box every month. BeautyFIX was a little off – the Foreo & full size Juice Beauty cleanser were amazing – but with two edible products it was a bit weird (but tolerable). GLOSSYBOX – I loved trying out the new mascara, but overall it was a letdown in comparison to other boxes, and even to the past couple of months. A great value but a little bland in comparison to other wow boxes.