Amazon Prime Wardrobe has started their Prime Day sale early!
Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive program where you can try eligible items from women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories before you buy them. You have seven days to try the items at home and we’ll only charge for the items you keep.
If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, start your FREE 30-day trial today.
Prime Wardrobe is available for Amazon Prime members (Amazon Prime paid and 30-day trial memberships and Amazon Prime Student paid and six-month trial memberships), and members of their Amazon Household.
How it works:
- Add Prime Wardrobe items to your Prime Wardrobe Cart. Add at least one item with the Prime Wardrobe icon.
- Place your Prime Wardrobe order. Checkout is different to the checkout for other items on Amazon.com, but the process is similar.
- Wait for your wardrobe. The order will arrive in four to six business days. The try-on period begins when all the items in your order arrive.
- Try on your items.
- Check out and let Amazon know what you’re keeping. Go to the order in Your Orders during the seven-day try-on period and mark what you’re keeping and returning.
- Return what you don’t want. Return items in your resealable Prime Wardrobe box or bag using the enclosed, adhesive prepaid return label. Prime members have until the end of the try-on period to postmark returns at the UPS drop off location of your choice.
- Wait for your return confirmation. Prime Wardrobe will email to notify you when all your return items have been received. If you’d like to track the process of your return package, go to Your Orders.
Are you getting anything from Amazon Prime Wardrobe?