Firstleaf Wine Club has a new sale!
Dear Wine Lover,
Do you love white wines? Then you’ll want to know about our latest New World pack. In the past couple of weeks, we’ve gotten some new bottles of wonderful New World white wines, so we decided to gather them into one exciting new collection. For a limited time, we’ll send you 6 of our favorite white wines, all of which hail from New World countries like Argentina, South Africa, and the US. And — because we’re Firstleaf — you can get all 6 for only $39.95 with free shipping, which means you’ll save over 69% of what you’d have to pay outside the club!
These wines run the gamut of white wine flavors and styles. This bundle includes a a Spanish-style Albariño and a German-style Gewürztraminer from legendary regions in California. It includes an Argentine Torrontés that pairs brilliantly with spicy Asian fare. It includes an award-winning Sauvignon Blanc that hails from cool vineyards in South Africa. It includes, in other words, great white wines from all over, and we can’t think of a better introduction to the greatness of New World white wine.
But we can’t offer this selection at this great price forever. (At current rates, we expect to run out of this pack by the weekend.) So if you’re a white wine lover and you want this New World pack, make sure to get it while we still have these wines in stock!
Get the New World White Wine Bundle for just $39.95, plus FREE shipping! No coupon needed, just use this link to subscribe!
About the wines:
Lazy Breeze 2018 Albariño EDNA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
Sit back and relax while this Californian Gold medal-winning Albariño comes to life. Laid-back California vibes meet vibrant Spanish flavor in the irresistible Lazy Breeze Albariño. Originally from Spain, this grape thrives in the Edna Valley, where Pacific ocean breezes create a cool climate for this youthful wine to come into its own. Relax and unwind as an energetic white whisks you away with zesty citrus, green apple, and orange blossom. You’ll sense the aroma of the Cali coast sea spray in there, too—which makes it the perfect companion for seafood. We recommend enjoying with a fresh catch of sole, oysters, or calamari. Judges love it too! It has taken home a Gold Medal from the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and a Silver medal at the 2020 Winemaker Challenge.It retails for $20.
Trailstone 2018 Chardonnay WAHLUKE SLOPE, WASHINGTON
We can’t get enough of this creamy award-winning Washington Chardonnay. In Washington’s warmest region, you’ll find a slope that’s home to some of the best wine in the state. The Wahluke Slope lies on a broad, south-facing slope. The result? A creamy white wine with a tropical, fruity feel. One swirl releases a sweet burst of pineapple, green mango, and papaya. Another reveals toasty notes of burnt sugar and vanilla combined with a rich, minerally texture. Fuller than other Chardonnays, this wine holds up well with punchier flavors. Invite your favorite friends over and enjoy an al fresco lunch with pork tenderloin and pan-fried leeks. Judges love it too! It has taken home a Silver medal from the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and at the 2020 Winemaker Challenge. It retails for $23.
Rancho Campo 2019 Torrontés MENDOZA, ARGENTINA
Discover why this 90 Point, Gold medal-winning Torrontes is the national treasure of Argentina. At first glance, this Argentinian Torrontes might look light, but with one sip you’ll encounter a robust white that knows how to hold its own. Grown in a cooler year in Mendoza, you’ll instantly pick up a zippy acidity from the 2019 vintage, combined with a slippery texture that glides across the palate. Bursting with sweet aromas, yet unexpectedly dry, you’ll breathe in heady notes of nectarine, grapefruit, cardamom, and wet stone. This wine holds up well with salty flavors which makes it the perfect companion to your guiltiest pleasures. We suggest Piri Piri chicken and french fries. Judges love it too! It took home 90 points and a Gold Medal from the 2020 Winemaker Challenge. It retails for $21.
Butler & Thief 2018 Vermentino LODI, CALIFORNIA
Soak in the summer rays while enjoying the award-winning, Butler & Thief Vermentino. Vermentino might not be a grape that you’ve experienced before, but it’s one of our favorite white wine grapes. Originally from the islands surrounding Italy, it is a natural export for the weather in Lodi, California, and is best served chilled on your patio when you aren’t in the mood for Chardonnay. The tropical fruit flavors of guava, grapefruit zest and passionfruit play off of notes of wet stone and a touch of acidity. The freshness really accents foods that are brightened by citrus: crab cakes, pan-fried octopus, and mussels. Judges love it too! It took home a Silver medal from the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and at the 2019 Sommelier Challenge. It retails for $23.
Ophidian 2018 Sauvignon Blanc SOUTH AFRICA
An award-winning South African Sauvignon Blanc for sipping and lingering. Ophidian wines bring a richness to every bottle thanks to their South African origins. Cool conditions off the coast and strong sunlight from the high elevation allow for steady ripening of the grapes, giving this 2018 Sauvignon Blanc a fresh citrus bite and a lengthy finish. Start the evening off by pairing this wine with creamy, spreadable cheese like camembert while you prepare calamari or shellfish for the main course. White flower and tropical fruit notes of pineapple, lime, and green mango complement the beautiful acidity that pairs perfectly with seafood. This is a wine for sipping all evening, from aperitif hour to after-dinner digestifs. Judges love it too! It took home a Silver medal at the 2019 Harvest Challenge. It retails for $20.
Corsage 2018 Gewürztraminer RUSSIAN RIVER VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
Taste the beauty of a 94 Point, Gold medal-winning Gewürztraminer from one of the premier growing regions of California. Born from a 200-year history in the foothills of the Alps, this classic, pink-skinned grape varietal shines in California’s fog-shrouded Russian River Valley. The area is known for producing exceptional Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, so the fact that a farmer has dedicated this much land to Gewürztraminer says something. Aromatic with low acidity, the Corsage is light enough to pair with all types of food. Warm temperatures and a long growing season made this 2018 vintage sing with notes of jasmine, peach, and apricot. Uncork the Corsage over dinner with friends or sip with cheese and charcuterie. Judges at the 2019 Harvest Challenge couldn’t get enough either: it took home 94 Points and a Gold medal at the competition. It retails for $22.00
Here are the Firstleaf Wine Club bundles available:
- Gold Wines This bundle of award-winners is our most star-studded assortment of wines. All 6 wines in this bundle have won Gold Medals in a major international competition. Beyond that, they’ve won many other awards, including 90+ Points Awards, Best in Class Awards, and more. And for a limited time, they’re available to everyone at one price!
- Essential Wines If you just want a group of essential wines, this is the bundle to get. It includes the world’s most popular varietals — like Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay — from a wide range of vineyards around the world. They’re ideal for the person in your life who wants an all-purpose bundle of wines.
- Classic Red Wines Sometimes, all you need is a glass of the perfect red wine. This bundle includes a Hall of Fame of classic red wines, like Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and more. They’re the wines you want when you’re enjoying cured meats, or digging into a luscious chocolate dessert.
- Member Favorites Not quite sure what you want? Let your fellow members help you out. This bundle features 6 of our all-time Member Favorites, wines our members have enjoyed and that we’re sure you’ll enjoy as well. It’s hard to think of a better showcase for the greatness of Firstleaf wine.
- Old World Wines Get 6 incredible wines from the oldest wine cultures on Earth. These wines hail from all over the continent — including Spain, Italy, France, and Eastern Europe — and give you a taste of the descendants of some of the world’s very first wines. They’re the perfect gift (or recommendation) for the Europhile in your life.
- New World Wines Every true wine lover knows that New World vineyards are hotbeds of innovation. These 6 wines reflect the excitement of the world’s new wine cultures, including South Africa, Argentina, and the American West Coast. They’re great wines to recommend to your more adventurous loved ones.
See our Firstleaf reviews to see the wines we received in the past from this wine club that learns your exact taste preferences!
What do you think of Firstleaf Wine Club subscription?