Firstleaf Wine Club has a new sale!
Dear Wine Lover,
Did you know that we debuted our first dessert wine recently? A few months back, we set out to create something that’s sweeter than our normal fare yet also rich and sophisticated. Thanks to the stellar efforts of our winemaking team, we were able to create the Linguist Estates Muscat, a dreamy, sweet nectar that’s ideal with crème brûlée. It’s unlike anything we’ve ever done before, and we mean that as the highest of compliments.
If you have a sweet tooth, then, we thought you might want to stock up on this great wine. So we’ve created a pack that consists of 6 bottles of our Muscat. If you love all things sugary — or have a friend or sweetie (pun intended) who does — you’ll want to stock up on this appealing, one-of-a-kind vintage.
Best of all, we’ll send you 6 bottles for only $39.95. That means you’ll get these wines for 73% off the retail price. But as with all of our recent promotions, we expect them to sell out quickly, so if you want to get a full stock of dessert wines, be sure to pick them up now!
Get your first 6 Dessert Wines for just $39.95, plus FREE shipping! No coupon needed, just use this link to subscribe!
$39.95 for your first 6 wines at Firstleaf Wine Club!
About Linguist Estates Muscat dessert wine:
Linguist Estates 2018 Muscat NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
This elegant 90 point, Gold medal-winning Muscat dessert wine from the iconic Stags Leap in Napa Valley is a showstopper For our first sweet dessert-style wine, we wanted to share a bottle of something truly special— the Linguist Estates Muscat Canelli from one of Napa’s most iconic regions, Stags Leap. Stags Leap burst on to the scene in 1976, taking home 1st place at the “Judgement of Paris” beating a panel of legendary Bordeaux wines. This naturally sweet wine is modeled on the most famous sweet wine in the world: Bordeaux Sauternes. A sip of this golden nectar will reveal notes of citrus and a heady nose of orange blossom and honeysuckle. While this wine pairs perfectly with a homemade creme brûlée, it makes a pleasing companion to fiery, savory flavors, too. Judges love it too! It took home 90 points and a Gold Medal from the 2020 Winemaker Challenge. It retails for $25.
Here are the Firstleaf Wine Club bundles available:
- Gold Wines This bundle of award-winners is our most star-studded assortment of wines. All 6 wines in this bundle have won Gold Medals in a major international competition. Beyond that, they’ve won many other awards, including 90+ Points Awards, Best in Class Awards, and more. And for a limited time, they’re available to everyone at one price!
- Essential Wines If you just want a group of essential wines, this is the bundle to get. It includes the world’s most popular varietals — like Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay — from a wide range of vineyards around the world. They’re ideal for the person in your life who wants an all-purpose bundle of wines.
- Classic Red Wines Sometimes, all you need is a glass of the perfect red wine. This bundle includes a Hall of Fame of classic red wines, like Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and more. They’re the wines you want when you’re enjoying cured meats, or digging into a luscious chocolate dessert.
- Member Favorites Not quite sure what you want? Let your fellow members help you out. This bundle features 6 of our all-time Member Favorites, wines our members have enjoyed and that we’re sure you’ll enjoy as well. It’s hard to think of a better showcase for the greatness of Firstleaf wine.
- Old World Wines Get 6 incredible wines from the oldest wine cultures on Earth. These wines hail from all over the continent — including Spain, Italy, France, and Eastern Europe — and give you a taste of the descendants of some of the world’s very first wines. They’re the perfect gift (or recommendation) for the Europhile in your life.
- New World Wines Every true wine lover knows that New World vineyards are hotbeds of innovation. These 6 wines reflect the excitement of the world’s new wine cultures, including South Africa, Argentina, and the American West Coast. They’re great wines to recommend to your more adventurous loved ones.
See our Firstleaf reviews to see the wines we received in the past from this wine club that learns your exact taste preferences!
Prefer to get a custom bundle? Grab your first 6 wines, customized to your taste profile, here!
$40 for your first 6 customized wines at Firstleaf Wine Club!
What do you think of Firstleaf Wine Club subscription?