BOX BASICS: These two subscriptions are just $30 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. Both of these beauty boxes also ship out Japanese samples/products.
REFERRALS & POINTS: nmnl now has a referral program!
VARIATIONS: Both of these boxes occasionally send out subscriber variations – we’re showing what we’ve reviewed here, and we would love to hear your experiences and suggestions in the comments!
- Foot Peel Pack ($6.56)
- Mutenka Foam Cleanser ($2.49 for similar)
- Cuticle Bubble Pack ($9.46)
- Lemon Bath Salts ($3.80)
- Koji Angelite U Liquid Liner ($11.59)
Review: nmnl August 2018 Review
Kira Kira Crate ($30 per month! Save $3 on your first box! Use coupon code HELLO)
- Kaka to Tsurutsuru Cover (Slippery Heel Cover) ($4.27)
- Pure Smile Foot Mask ($8.99, similar)
- Dodo Body Sheet Pack ($4.50)
- Pelican Foot Care Soap ($6.76)
- Hatomugi Sunscreen ($12.90)
This month easily goes to Kira Kira Crate for sending along a popular and highly-rated sunscreen as the hero item! Both boxes seemed to have a focus on products for the feet, which was great. nmnl sent a great brown eyeliner in addition, while Kira Kira sent a unique back and shoulder sheet mask to help with sunburn!