We are still on micro reviews! I have tons and tons of boxes in the queue and I am just picking out whatever I fancy to open.
Goodies box is super cool and super cheap. It’s seven bucks and if you are interested check out Goodies in the subscription box directory. Get on the list now if you are interested.
What’s in the April Goodies Box?
First of all, I think it’s just called Spring box? I don’t know? Because we only got this super generic card (pictured below). I thought that was lame.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WASN’T LAME?
- $50 Wine Gift Card from Nakedwines.com
Yes, it’s true, normally I hate gift cards in boxes where I have to spend money. But this is WINE people. The suggested box when I logged in to redeem my voucher was 12 wines for me laying out an additional $35 bucks. YES PLEASE. I would order it ASAP, but there’s a darned good chance I’m about to move entirely across the country. Nakedwines appears to be a crowdfunding site for winemakers. Which is also SUPER COOL. I think this is THE BEST.
- Zone Perfect – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar – High ratings on Amazon, sure my kids will love!
- Angie’s Popcorn – Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn – I love popcorn, but I don’t really care for Kettlecorn. That’s ok, I’m on a diet anyways. My kids will love this snack.
- True Bar – Coconut Cashew Bar – I really want to try this one. The ingredients are top notch. Again, diet. Fortunately I have two little kids that love snacks. What I do with all this stuff is put it in this white bin next to my computer. When my kids toddle over for a snack, they are able to select something. I love being able to provide them with variety without any work 🙂
- Celsius – Raspberry Acai Green Tea
- Olomomo Nuts – Righteous Cinnamon Cayenne Almonds – These look amazing.
- Green Giant – Sweet Potato Multigrain Chips – I really wanted to try these for the kids but they haven’t been available at our grocery store yet. I was very happy to get them in our box!
Should you splurge?
Ummmm I’m really sorry if you’re not a subscriber to this box or still on the waiting list, because the wine thingy is awesome. Besides that you know what, I would have been totally happy with the items in this box for 7 bucks. Maybe not the best deal ever, but I thought all the items were quality. Get on this list. Get the box. TOTALLY worth it.