Before we get to Hits & Misses, a congrats to Lauren K, who won the Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini Peel giveaway!
- Altogether, the Citrus Lane boxes (toddler boy & preschooler girl) have undoubtedly been the hits of the week. The kids played all week with the instruments, begged for the stories, I scored some great travel products (which I am indeed saving for later), and I really liked the Pangea Organics toner!
- Still loving my daughter’s February Wittlebee!
- I think the Nature’s Bakery fig bar was definitely the food hit of the week. It was in our February KLUTCHclub box.
- nada! but if you MUST know…
- I totally missed on getting a Julep box for March. I liked the colors, not the combinations they put them in, and wanted nothing to do with hand cream. I was a little miffed that their special offer (which they send out when you skip a box) included hand cream, despite the fact that the box I checked for my reason to skip this month was due to the hand creams!
- I had also suggested to FabKids that I didn’t order this month because all the bottoms except one (which sold out immediately) paired with the only cute top were REALLY slim fit. My daughter does not fit that category. They suggested they could help select an outfit. I wanted THAT top with bottoms that fit. Nothing left to do but skip!
- My best friend ordered me a Wittlebee for my son a month ago, we still haven’t received it, and they charged her today for March. Given the fact that my daughter’s Wittlebee was TRES AWESOME I know we will love it but we really want to get February first!
- SeaSnax Sea Sprinkles – I hate seaweed. I think it’s gross. Despite my very best efforts, my kids found this offensive, too. From our February Healthy Surprise box.
- between a surprise work thing, my daughter’s behavior (total defiance/ignoring me), and no childcare on Friday I had a somewhat hellish week (this is in fact the understatement of the year. I actually want to go in a hole and hide away from everything right now).
- February Bulu Box (yes I am behind!)
- March Birchbox Men (it is SO awesome)
- dog boxes (um, waiting on husband!)
- Crap I don’t know what’s coming up next? March Seasons Box? CandidBox? It must be time to add a new box in!!
What the heck should I get for my next box??