We have the August 2022 Sakuraco theme spoilers! This Japanese snacks subscription is $37.50 per month + $12.50 US Shipping (international shipping varies), and includes 20 authentic Japanese products based on a monthly theme!
The theme this month is Okinawa Retreat!
This month we want to share Okinawa’s atmosphere and sweet delights with you, through a mix of traditional confectioneries, snacks and of course tea.
DEAL: Through 7/31, use the coupon code SEASIDE to get a FREE Seaside Matsuri Tableware Collection Bonus!
- 12 Month subscribers get a FREE Color-Changing Fireworks Sake Cups!
- 6 Month subscribers get a FREE Color-Changing Sealife Glass!
- 3 Month subscribers get a FREE Fireworks Side Dish!
- Monthly subscribers get a FREE Gion Tsujiri Sencha Tea!
- Blueberry Tart x2
- Okinawa Brown Sugar Bread
- Okinawa Sanpincha x2
- Okinawa Cinnamon Cookie
- Walnut Cookie x2
- Ichimatsu Chopsticks
- Chili Shrimp Arare x2
- Okinawa Brown Sugar KuzumochiSata Andagi Brown Sugar Donut
- Shikuwasa Manju
- Tannafakuru Brown Sugar Cookie
- Snow Salt Milk Chinsuko x2
- Brown Sugar Karinto
Sakuraco is a subscription box by the brains behind Tokyo Treat and YumeTwins. Sakuraco is a monthly subscription-based service that delivers you a box full of authentic Japanese products from local makers across Japan. See all our Sakuraco reviews to see past boxes!
Sakuraco wants to help fans of Japan everywhere to enjoy the traditional side of Japanese snacks and drinks, made by local and well-loved makers. However, we want to offer more than just that. We want to help connect you to the makers of these authentic snacks and to tell their stories. And of course, we’re also excited to share tips and cultural points that will help you get the most out of your box!
What do you think of Sakuraco?