Kin Euphorics brings you functional, non-alcoholic drinks for every mood to balance body, mind, and spirit – Kin Spritz, High Rhode, Dream Light, and Lightwave! Prices range from $39 to $42, plus subscriptions get 25% off and FREE shipping. You can also grab the Bliss Bundle for $139, which includes 16 Kin Spritz, High Rhode, and Dream Light!
We’re a daily ritual for modern times, holding the keys to new flowstates that let you unlock a world of deeper connections, no matter the occasion.
Here are the Kin Euphorics available:
Kin Spritz: $42 for 8 cans, $78 for 16 (but save 25% if you subscribe to the double pack)
A sparkling anytime beverage to awaken your mind and uplift your mood. Herbaceous, floral, and refreshingly tart; Kin Spritz is crafted with 5-HTP, GABA, and Rhodiola Rosea so you’ll free your flow, ignite your creative desires, and unlock a bubbly sense of connectivity.
- ADAPTOGENS Rhodiola Rosea (roseroot) supports the balance of cortisol, the stress hormone that triggers fight or flight. Think of it as a thermostat, tuning you back to homeostasis.
- NOOTROPICS GABA, 5-HTP, Caffeine, Tyrosine support neurotransmitters in charge of mood, pleasure and reward for a boost of social stamina.
- BOTANICS Hibiscus, Gentian, Licorice balance flavor and round out the palette.
High Rhode $39, save 10% with a subscription
Kin’s version of the aperitif, High Rhode is a social hour beverage that awakens your mind and boosts your mood. It is an uplifting euphoric with herbal notes of bitters, tart citrus and spices and a floral finish so that you unlock a gentle rise and enhanced mood for deeper connections.
- ADAPTOGENS Rhodiola rosea supports the balance of cortisol, the stress hormone that triggers fight or flight. Think of it like a thermostat, tuning you back into homeostasis.
- NOOTROPICS GABA, 5-HTP, Caffeine and tyrosine support neurotransmitters in charge of mood, pleasure, and reward for a boost of social stamina.
- BOTANICS Hibiscus and other ingredients like gentian and licorice round out flavor and balance the palate.
Dream Light $39, save 10% with a subscription
Kin’s version of the nightcap, Dream Light is a twilight beverage that soothes the spirit and quiets the mind. This euphoric is rich in smooth, earthy oak, smoky clove, and spicy cinnamon, made to close out the night and uplift your drift so you can rise refreshed.
- ADAPTOGENS Reishi mushroom taps into conscious calm by reducing cortisol while passion flower relieves restlessness. When consumed in small, continuous doses, both have been shown to support sleep cycles.
- NOOTROPICS 0.25mg of melatonin signals the brain to ease into a state of rest without knocking us out. L-theanine boosts GABA production to ease the mind and l-tryptophan supports serotonin levels to relax the body. All play a natural role in regulating our circadian rhythms.
- BOTANICS Oak, clove, ginger, cinnamon, and chili support digestion and balance the palette.
Bliss Bundle $139
Shop our favorite euphorics when you bundle your bliss and experience the full Kin collection.
Lightwave (currently OOS)
A smooth blend of lavender-vanilla, birch, and smoked sea salt, this grounding euphoric roots you in a state of calm and is a soothing counterbalance to our mind-awakening Kin Spritz.
About Kin Euphorics:
Kin makes the world’s first euphorics — a revolutionary way to socialize without a drop of alcohol. Crafted from adaptogens (herbs that manage stress), nootropics (compounds that enhance cognition) and botanics (plants that balance flavor and function), euphorics uplift the mind and relax the body so we can connect with ourselves and each other.
Some FAQs from Kin!
Euphorics are a new category of nonalcoholic nightlife beverage crafted for conscious connection. The secret is in the stack: balancing adaptogens (herbs that help the body adapt to stress), replenishing nootropics (compounds that help enhance cognition), and nourishing botanics (plants that balance flavor and function). Stack them together and you get euphorics that lift the mind and relax the body so we can more deeply connect with others.
Euphorics are created from a stack of balancing adaptogens (herbs that help manage stress), replenishing nootropics (compounds that support cognition), and nourishing botanics. The only missing ingredient from euphorics is you — which has just as much influence on the effect of euphorics as what’s inside the bottle.
Adaptogens are herbs that help manage stress. Used for thousands of years, adaptogens adapt to what our bodies need by balancing cortisol, the hormone our brains produce in fight-or-flight mode: when we’re on a deadline, startled by a car horn, or anxious about a first date. Think of them like a thermostat, turning us up or calming us down until we reach homeostasis.
Nootropics are compounds — some natural and others synthetic — that support cognition. Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea, the psychologist and chemist who coined the term, insisted that a nootropic should: support memory and ability to learn; help the brain function under intense conditions; and be virtually non-toxic. Nootropics work by targeting specific neurotransmitters in the brain like dopamine and serotonin to produce effects. While nootropics have been historically used for the purposes of enhancing performance, Kin takes a recreational approach: using specifically formulated doses of 50-100mg so you get the benefits without overdoing it.
Botanics are plants that are equal parts feeling, flavor, and function. They harmonize with the adaptogens and nootropics to help Kin acclimate to the body smoothly.