Great NEWS, we were able to get MORE! Our famous surprise box sold out SO fast yesterday we had to quickly shuffle and find more just for YOU! Hurry before they sell out for a second time 🙂
The SURPRISE BOX is back! But don’t be confused, this is NOT the same as our quarterly Steal It Box, this fun steal is something we’ve done for YEARS and you guys LOVE it each and every time! Please see the fourth image in the photo carousel to see the differences between Surprise Boxes and quarterly Steal it Boxes!
If you aren’t familiar with our Surprise Boxes, here is the scoop! Once in a blue moon, we bring you some of our coolest deals wrapped together in a single Surprise Box! Normally our boxes contain 5-7 pieces of amazing home decor pieces that are worth way more than the price you pay for the box! Truly a STEAL and a really fun surprise on your doorstep! Surprise Boxes are by far our most loved tradition and you won’t want to miss out!
Need to know:
- These boxes fly off the shelf, so if you are interested don’t delay. Buy yours first before sharing with friends – Just saying…
- Limit 3 Surprise Boxes per person, sorry! We want to make sure as many of you as possible can get in on the fun. Please note if you buy multiple boxes, we cannot control whether you get different variations or multiple of the same
- There are several different Surprise Box variations so you and your friend may get entirely different products! This makes it even more fun!!! Which box you receive is selected at random.
- How many items are included in each box will vary, though the combined value of all the products is ALWAYS way more than the price you are paying for the box, and is very close to the same for every box variation!
- You may receive an item that you have already bought in the past. If this happens and you don’t want to keep the duplicated item, you can re-gift it or try to sell it on our Décor Steals Sell & Trade Facebook Group!
- All sales are final.
- If you purchase a Surprise Box, please do NOT post any photos or comments about your box contents on social media until we give you guys the greenlight to do so! Since shipping times vary depending on where the box is going, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to open their box and be SURPRISED before any “spoilers” are posted. Usually, you can post photos a couple of weeks after the Surprise Box sales date. We know you are excited (we are too!!!) and appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Ok, on your mark, get set… STEAL STEAL STEAL!
What’s the difference between the Surprise Box vs Steal It Box:
Are you getting the Decor Steals Surprise Box?