Housed in a beautiful box designed by artist Pauline de Roussy de Sales, this limited-edition set is carefully curated with six of our most-beloved beauty finds for skin, hair, and body care. While it was crafted for giving, we won’t tell if you treat yourself to one, too.
And each box includes:
* The Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender brightens and soothes in a single spritz, instantly revitalizing dry skin and hair with a boost of dewy moisture and radiance.
* The Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser sweeps away makeup and impurities without stripping essential moisture. A unique blend of tomato-derived lycopene and hydrolyzed wheat protein help balance and tone your complexion, as antioxidant-rich strawberry oil nourishes and brightens for an all-over glow.
* The Kopari Coconut Deodorant in Beach offers an aluminum-free formula that uses nourishing coconut oil and other plant-derived actives to keep you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours. Better yet? It’s finished with a refreshing, sea breeze scent inspired by rolling ocean waves.
* The Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment deeply exfoliates to reveal a clearer, more radiant complexion as it helps plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* The Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt works to cleanse, rebalance, and remove build-up from sensitive or oily scalps. It’s formulated with sea salt for natural exfoliation that promotes healthy blood circulation, while sweet almond oil soothes and imparts long-lasting hydration.
* The Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in Coconut Sugar is crafted with a mineral-rich blend of sea-sourced ingredients to deeply nourish and hydrate your skin while imparting a beautiful scent of warm coconut and sweet sugar.
About the box designer:
An artist based in New York City, Pauline de Roussy de Sales studied printmaking at the Rhode Island School of Design. Finding inspiration in bustling city life as well as her travels, she creates illustrations for fashion brands and magazines from her Manhattan studio.