DOES YOUR LIFE FEEL CHAOTIC AND OUT OF CONTROL?
2020 has turned into the year no one expected.
And many of us are still struggling to find a routine after our world has been turned upside down.
Whether you find yourself wondering how to entertain your toddler until lunchtime, coming up with creative meals from your pantry, or figuring out how to work from home, you can do this! And we want to help.
That’s why we put together The Stay at Home Survival Bundle – to give you tips, tricks, and strategies to take care of yourself, your family, and your home (and keep your sanity in the process ;)).
Here’s how the bundle works:
If you’re new to Ultimate Bundles, here’s how we operate. We invite the best bloggers and authors to contribute their top resources to our curated bundles (eBooks, eCourses, printables and more).
We then partner with these creators to offer the entire collection at a big discount. Everyone wins. ?
When you purchase the bundle, you’ll receive an email with a login for our dedicated download site where you’ll find every single resource in the bundle available for you to download (eBooks) or access (eCourses).
Here’s what you’ll get:
The bundle is divided into five categories to cover your biggest pain points while you’re stuck at home.
- 7 workbooks
- 5 eCourses
- 4 eBooks
- 4 Printables
- 1 Summit
Here’s the full package:
- THE INTENTIONAL STAY AT HOME MOM by Amy Webb A course to help moms find more joy and meaning in their role at home by focusing on mindset change, self-care and activities.
- DIGITAL HOMESCHOOL CONVENTION: AMERICA HOMESCHOOLS EDITION by Holly Chubb A crash course in how to homeschool when you never imagined you would be homeschooling!
- FAMILY CONVERSATION CARDS by Katie McGowen Spark fun discussions with your family as you go though these 80 conversation starters.
- BACK TO BASICS: THE SCREEN TIME FORMULA by Nicolle Embra Find your family’s screen time formula!
- NATURE JOURNALING BUNDLE by Hannah Stevenson A thoughtful eBook and workbook bundle for those who are just starting out.
- HOW TO DRAW by Kathy Barbro A collection of 200 tutorials created by an art teacher.
- LIFE CYCLE BUNDLE: THE MONARCH BUTTERFLY & THE FROG by Jolanthe Erb Learn all about the life cycle of both the monarch butterfly and the frog, with these two printable activity packs.
- TEACHING READING THROUGH PLAY: A 36-WEEK EARLY READING COURSE by Lisa Tanner Help your child take their knowledge of the alphabet and learn to read with these carefully sequenced games and activities.
- CALENDARS FOR KIDS by Hena Bilal A calendar is the first tool for teaching your kids to stay organized. Just give it a year!
- THE ACTIVITY GRATITUDE JOURNAL FOR KIDS by Katy Boykin Help your child cultivate an attitude of gratitude in a fun and creative way!
- LETTERS AROUND THE WORLD by Molly Callister A preschool learning packet that introduces children to 26 new countries around the world, one for every letter of the alphabet!
- BETTER THAN A BOX by Katie Kimball More than just a recipe book – a tutorial in real food cooking, reverse engineering processed foods, and creative recipe development.
- SPRING SEASONAL LIVING by Kathie N. Lapcevic Flourish in all the goodness of the spring season with an eCourse dedicated to using all the earth provides in it’s natural rhythm.
- DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS by Melissa Shanhun Learn the simple steps to create your very own digital scrapbook pages.
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFORMATION SET by Susie Glennan Keep all of your important emergency medical information at your fingertips.
- YOUR FOOTPRINT: 64 WAYS TO SAVE THE PLANET by Fiona Sims How you can help to save the planet.
- GRATITUDE BUILDS FORTITUDE 30 DAY CHALLENGE by Holly Bertone Build your fortitude with 30 easy daily gratitude challenges!
- ANTI-STRESS MANDALAS ADULT COLORING BOOK by Kim Mills 20 fun and relaxing patterns to color and enjoy.
- THE TIRED MOM’S GUIDE TO GETTING IT DONE by Allison Kijak This guide will reveal the things that have been holding you back and show you how to overcome them by creating a realistic plan of action to finally get it done.
Work at Home
- PROFITABLE WORK AT HOME STARTER KIT by Chhavi & Amit All you need to unlock the secrets and launch a profitable service-based online business in a short time.
- THE BEST WORK-FROM-HOME JOBS FOR 2020 by Annie Sandmeier This book links you directly to 144 work-from-home companies that are nearly always hiring.