Mrs Wordsmith Is Your Favorite English Teacher
Mrs Wordsmith offers kids educational books in print and digital! Mrs Wordsmith books are for kids age 4-7 and age 7-11, and is available in 3 categories: Learn to Read (early reading essentials), Storyteller’s (creative readers), and Child Development (self-help books).
We’re on a mission to become every child’s most loved English teacher!
We’re a team of artists, game designers, writers, data scientists, teachers, and researchers on a mission to teach every child in the world more epic words.
We use Hollywood-quality animation, state-of-the-art game design, data-driven curation, and research-backed pedagogy to awaken the adventurous word learner inside every child. We teach vocabulary sourced from global curriculum lists to make sure that kids learn the essentials, but we don’t stop there. Our words help foster modern values and prepare kids to flourish in the world today — socially, emotionally, and academically.
Here are some of the books available:
LEARN TO READ
Empower kids to become confident readers with our range of fun, illustrated books, games, and stickers for ages 4-7!
- My Epic Life Word Book Ages 4–7 ($17.95) The must-have manual to make school an epic learning adventure
- My Epic Life Daily Word Workout Ages 4–7 ($20) An epic daily workout to prepare kids’ brains for anything school can throw at them!
- Blah Blah Blah Phonics Card Game Ages 4+ ($25) The epically fun way to teach kids phonics – at home or at school!
- SEE IT! STICK IT! Volumes 1,2,3 & 4 Ages 4–6 ($34) All four volumes of See It! Stick It! sight words books. Buy together and save!
Bestselling creative writing tools for ages 7-11!
- Storyteller’s Word a Day Ages 7–11 ($24.95) 180 words to take your storytelling to the next level.
- Storyteller’s Illustrated Dictionary Ages 7–11 ($19.95) 1000+ words to take your storytelling to the next level. Multi-award-winning Amazon Best Seller
- Storyteller’s Card Game Ages 7–11 ($29) The hilariously fun way to make kids’ writing epic for the new school year.
Self-help books to boost kids’ emotional intelligence
- Flush! And 37 Essential House Rules Ages 4–9 ($15.95) The fun, research-backed family operating manual for raising calmer, happier kids
What do you think of Mrs Wordsmith? Do you want to see more about this kids educational books in a review?