Tiny Organics offers healthy and organic baby food subscription! Subscription starts at $5.49 per meal (minimum of 12 meals per week) OR you can choose to get the Starter Pack for $35.94 per delivery.
Introduce your little one to their first 100 flavors
At Tiny Organics, we believe in building lifelong adventurous eaters. We have carefully crafted these meals to suit your baby’s and toddler’s developmental milestones and our food is 100% organic, plant-based and free of the Big-8 allergens.
DEAL: Get 15% off your first order! Use coupon code HELLOTINY15.
Here are the benefits:
- Compatible with Baby-Led Weaning
Gill Rapley, author of Baby-Led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food, believes that beginning at around six months, all healthy babies can feed themselves if given the opportunity. Uh, say what?
Instead of the parent choosing how much the baby eats, BLW-ievers and recent research suggest that if your baby has the ability to choose what and how much they eat, it can promote their confidence, develop hand-eye coordination and chewing abilities, and decrease the possibility of picky eating later in life. There are some notable downsides, namely, the mess!
Whether you choose BLW or not (or opt for some combo of the two!) we believe that the decision you make is the right one. Tiny is compatible with both feeding styles as our meals are “mashy” enough to go utensil free, should you choose!
- Organic for the win!
Every single ingredient we use at Tiny Organics is USDA-certified organic and non-GMO. This means, all of our ingredients – from bananas to curry powder – are produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. By choosing organic, you are also supporting farmers who are preserving natural ecosystems.
Tiny Organics is a member of the Food and Nutrition Innovation Council at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. Dariush Mozaffarian, MD, DrPH, professor at the Friedman School, is personally serving as Tiny’s scientific advisor. All our meals were created by a chef and a team of neonatal nutritionists.
Here’s the Tiny Organics menu:
- Sage & Stuffing Thyme
- It’s Thanksgiving Time! We’ve packed our gluten and dairy-free version of stuffing with mushrooms, quinoa, fennel and carrots, making for a satisfying fall treat!
- Fill Me Up Butternut
- Our seasonal root veggie dish supplies heart healthy vegetables right to your little one’s tummy! We’ve added in herbs like sage and rosemary to provide antioxidant support.
- Potato Hash
- This plant-based hash is made with potatoes, spinach, bell peppers, and onion. These flavors combine to make a superb breakfast that’s simple and nutritious.
- Kale & Quinoa Bowl
- This hearty bowl is packed with protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals, providing your little one with immune-boosting nutrients and energy!
- Oat Em Gee
- Our gluten-free oatmeal can serve as a delicious breakfast or snack and is loaded with blueberries and naturally sweetened with bananas.
- The Perks of Being A Cauliflower
- We boosted this recipe with carrots, peas and shiitake mushrooms to add extra flavor and texture.
- Valencian Paella
- Originally from Spain, paella usually includes seafood or meat, but we’ve made our version fully plant-based.
- The Wizard of Orzo
- We have paired our gluten-free orzo with a vegan “pesto,” chalked full of iron-rich spinach and leeks.
- Coconut Curry
- We love Coconut Curry because it is so flavorful and chalked full with healthy ingredients.
- I Think Therefore I Yam
- Yams mixed with chickpeas, this recipe is phenomenal for your child’s developing brain and gut.
- Bananas Foster
- Bananas Foster originated in New Orleans, Louisiana. We crafted our version with bananas, butternut squash and sweet potato.
- Baby Burrito Bowl
- Pinto beans, a wonderful source of protein, iron and fiber, and healthy spices to fuel your toddler’s growth.
- Apple π Oatmeal
- We’ve infused this classic dish with gluten-free oats, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla, with no added sugar.
Tiny Starter Pack ($35.94)
A great introduction to what Tiny has to offer! Our sample pack includes 6 signature Tiny meals: Apple Pi Oatmeal, Coconut Curry, Wizard of Orzo, Bananas Foster, Potato Hash, and Kale & Quinoa Bowl.
Are you getting anything from Tiny Organics? Do you want to see more about this baby food subscription in a review?