Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender).
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! This month I got the PinPro box!
The PinPro subscription comes each month in the Mickey Monthly envelope with each pin in its own satin bag and then some Mickey head confetti mixed in.
The PinPro pack comes with authentic Disney pins that will be great for trading. They even come with the Mickey Head pin stopper on the back.
Let’s start this month with Alice. She is the main character in the movies and goes perfectly with the other pins we got this month. I just realized that when I put the pin back back on the pin it gave her Mickey ears! She does not have Mickey ears and when the pin is on a material you will not see it that way but wouldn’t that be so cute if it was.
The Mad Hatter is the second in my collection this month. The Mad Hatter is always one of my favorites in all the versions I’ve seen of Alice in Wonderland.
We round out the trio with the March Hare. He is laying down and ready to enjoy his tea.
Mickey Monthly sent a great trio of pins for me this month. I love that they are all from the same movie and have the same theme. Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare are all ready to enjoy their tea and go on some great adventures. I love pins and while I don’t trade them I do collect them and display them here at home. My boys have even taken to grabbing them when we are at Disney as their souvenirs. This gets me a chance to have new pins each month to oogle and gaze over.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks