The 2019 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is now available at Sephora online.
This kit is $39 and has a $114+ value! Note that the Sun Safety kit does sell out, so if you want it, now is a good time to grab it.
This set includes 12 classic favorites and innovations with SPF to protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and will donate up to $1 million. For more information about the charity, visit https://giving.mskcc.org/sun-safety
If you’d like to purchase one today, be sure to add one of these coupon codes to your order AND add 3 free samples before you check out.
This set contains:
- Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen – 10 ml
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 – 15 ml
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 – 15 ml
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 – 10 ml
- Murad Age Reform Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Defense SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Supergoop Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 – 15 ml
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 – 5 ml
- COOLA Sun Silk Drops Sunscreen SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment – 2.2 g
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 – 5 ml
What do you think of this year’s Sephora Sun Safety Kit?