L’Occitane’s 2017 Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar is one of two beauty advent calendars from L’Occitane this year. This is a review of the Luxury calendar – see here for details on the regular Signature calendar.
The L’Occitane 2017 Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar is $124 with a $174 value.
Discover the magic of the holidays with this captivating Luxury Advent Calendar. Featuring 24 exclusive gifts for a luxurious way to beautify the countdown to the holidays.
It was difficult deciding between the Beauty Advent Calendar and the Luxury Advent Calendar this year. I decided to order the Luxury Calendar because it has Almond, Divine, and Immortelle products. I could not resist!
The box is short and stout compared to the regular signature calendar.
But check out the depth of the boxes! The promise of wonderfully fragrant L’Occitane skin and body care awaits me.
The elegant box is 5″ long. The Advent surprise is wrapped in L’occitane tissue paper. Every box has a unique saying on the side. Box 1 reads “Breath of freshness.” The back side of the box is decorated with a partial holiday scene that will make a complete picture as you place each box facing backward into the calendar.
Ooh! It is the L’Occitane Verveine Eau de Toilette (10 ml). The clean, uplifting scent is perfect for holiday parties.
It’s the L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (1.0 oz) in Box 9. The dry skin hand cream will be useful in the upcoming winter weather. The Shea Butter Hand Cream is in both calendars with the Signature Calendar carrying the smaller 0.33 oz size.
I had to peek one more time! A quick look at Day 21 shows the L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil (15 ml). I can’t wait to use it.
I selected three samples with my order which must be added at checkout.
I also added a complimentary gift box which must be added at checkout.
It made me wistful for the L’Occi Boxes. Maybe, someday, they will be back.
The gift included the Immortelle Oil Makeup remover, Almond Shower Oil, Immortelle Divine Cream. Immortelle Essential Water, Immortelle Divine Foaming Cleansing Cream, and four foils of the Immortelle Diving Youth Oil.
I hope the two Almond Soaps, the Almond Shower Oil, the Almond hand and Nail care Cream, and the Almond Milk Concentrate keeps me out of the Advent Calendar until December.
I can’t wait for December to arrive to start opening and enjoying the L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Calendar. The luxurious calendar allows me to pamper myself during a hectic month. It’s nice to receive a special small gift each day! The calendar purchase includes free shipping, three free samples that must be added at checkout, a free gift box that must be added at checkout, and there are always bonus gift offers available.
For those that need to be in the know! Here’s a list of what is in the L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar.
– Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl.oz.
– Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.50 fl.oz.
– Almond Milk Concentrate 0.67 oz.
– Almond Delicious Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
– Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 0.25 fl.oz.
– Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 1.18 fl.oz.
– Angelica Conditioner 1.18 fl.oz.
– Aromachologie Shampoo 1.18 fl.oz
– Cherry Blossom Shimmering Body Lotion 1.18 fl.oz.
– Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
– Divine Cream 0.13 oz.
– Divine Youth Oil 0.13 fl. oz.
– Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette 025 fl.oz.
– Immortelle Precious Cream 0.27 oz.
– Immortelle Essential Water 1 fl.oz.
– Immortelle Oil Make Up Remover 1 fl.oz.
– Shea Butter Lip Balm 0.4 oz
– Shea Butter Hand Cream 1 oz
– Shea Light Comforting Cream 0.27 oz.
– Shea Butter Cleansing Oil 1 fl.oz.
– Shea Butter Shower Cream 1 fl.oz.
– Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream 0.33 oz.
– Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum .16 fl.oz.
– Verbena Eau de Toilette 0.33 fl.oz.