We have the full spoilers for the October 2017 Gusto di Roma monthly Italian small bites subscription box!
Every month Gusto di Roma delivers a curated selection of 5-6 high-quality Italian small bites that are ready to eat — something sweet, too.*
Gusto di Roma sources delicious appetizers Made in Italy and around the world.
Ready to Eat • No Cooking • Delivered to Your Doorstep Every Month
Traditional Small Bites • Old-School Favorites • Innovative Appetizers
*Gusto items listed in newsletters and social media can change, depending on availability.
DEAL: Use code GUSTONEWCUSTOMER to get 20% off first kit
Here’s what’s in the October Box:
- Thick eggplant caponata spread with chopped tomatoes, celery, onions and olives in extra virgin olive oil and wine vinegar (Sicily)
- Chunks of yellowfin tuna in a brine of spring water and sea salt (Sicily)
- Taralli flour cracker hoops made with white wine, extra virgin olive oil and salt (Puglia, Southern Italy)
- Large green Cerignola olives in brine (Abruzzo, Central Italy)
- Carmelized grilled Borettane small onions marinated in white wine vinegar (Le Marche, Central Italy)
- Traditional Torrone sweet nougat made with honey and almonds (Campania, Southern Italy)
Next delivery October 4. Orders accepted through September 30