Just a quick review of the November POPSUGAR Must Have Box, well, because it arrived only days before my December box. No need to rehash it overly much! Use code NEWYEAR for $30 off a Popsugar Special Edition Must Have Holiday For Her or a 3-Month Popsugar Must Have Monthly Subscription – through December 31 or while supplies last! This is really one of my favorite boxes but they have had some bumps with their shipping since they switched websites. I think they actually have it all ironed out now!
Thoughts here, photos below. Just a mini review!
- Simpatico Shea Butter Cream in Ambergris ($22) Creamy, luxurious, and smells great!
- The Secret Recipes by Dominique Ansel ($23) Fantastic beautiful book that I would never use – gifted to bestie. I just don’t have time for it.
- Wine Glass Writer Metallic Pens ($9.95) Cute cute CUTE! I loved how these turned out for our Christmas Eve party!
- G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix YUM love it.
- Navy Sorial Clutch – Ok, this *is* cute, but Popsugar, your New Year’s Resolution must be to never send a blue clutch again. Come on. That being said I’ll likely use it for my phone when I have lots of scratchy stuff in my bag.
- TinyPrints Stationery My bestie stole needed a card to send a Hanukkah present. These were on my table. It was like a match made in heaven.
This was a great box but was marred by ridiculous shipping delays.
The Description: Seasonally themed must-haves selected by the POPSUGAR editors. Beauty, Home, Treats, Accessories, Jewelry, and Personal Care. Occasional luxury boxes for women, men, and home.
The Price: $39.95 per month, less than $36 per box on a 1 year subscription.