With Allure & Beauty Bar Sample Society you get 5 deluxe samples in every box, plus a $10 off $50 code for BeautyBar, for $15 a month. To be honest, I wasn’t really wowed by November. I opened it last night and was not in a rush to review it. What I *am* in a rush to know is when the danged winter beauty box for 2014 will be out!
Allure Sample Society comes with a mini mag in every box.
This month’s products!
- MD Solar Sciences MD Creme Mineral Beauty Balm ($5.53) This is whipped for a light texture and reduces redness!
- Malin+Goetz Bergamot Body Wash ($2.11) One of our fave brands – I will use it and love it.
- LORAC Cobra Mascara ($11.20)
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Nourishing Oil ($4.22) I really love Alterna products for my hair so I’m happy with this! I haven’t tried the oil.
- Reveal by Calvin Klein ($2)
A peek at the sizes. Obviously the Alterna will help me look just like Katie!
With around a $25 value and no points program (just the $10 off $50 coupon for Beauty Bar), honestly they need to do a LOT better than this. I routinely get much higher values on my Birchbox, which is cheaper, and I get points on. So it was just so-so.
The Description: Get five deluxe-sized luxury brand samples and $10 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase at BeautyBar. Plus an Allure mini-mag.
The Price: $15/month