Birchbox released their new limited edition holiday boxes today! Here are the contents! Visit Birchbox to check out the Vanity Fair box as well as the Birchbox Home Sweet Homespun Box and if you’re not a subscriber, you can sign up for Birchbox and use coupon code bbstore100 to get 100 Birchbox points when you sign up. That’s $10 at the store that you can use back on one of these boxes! So sign up if you haven’t already, and if you’re signed up please review your boxes before November 10 to maximize your points.
Here are coupons to use on your Birchbox Holiday Boxes if you have not already used them: MOBILE20 or TAKE20OFF or WELCOMEOFFER20 to save 20%! Also try BBJETBLUE15 or WELCOME10. Use AMIKACLIPLESS to get a free Amika Modern Curler + Clutch with any $150+ order. Do not forget to add a free Mystery Sample Pack to your order!
Birchbox Home Sweet Homespun Limited Edition Box
The Birchbox Home Sweet Homespun Box is $40 (a $96 value) and includes the following items.
- Makerskit Hanging Photo Clips Complete Project Kit ($24)
- Milk Bar Cornflake-Chocolate Chip-Marshmallow Cookie Mix ($16)
- Meri Meri The Little Garden Treat Kit ($12.95)
- Richer Poorer Socks ($12)
- Illume Mini Tin Soy Candle in Noble Currant ($9)
- Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm ($8)
- Soak Handmaid Luxury Hand Cream in Fig ($10)
- Askinosie Chocolate Single Origin Sipping Chocolate ($4)
Birchbox Vanity Affair Limited Edition Box
- Make Calypso Eyeshadow Palette ($40)
- Jinsoon Nail Polish in Nostalgia and Coquette ($36)
- Chantecaille Luminous Lip Gloss (one of two colors $34)
- Stephanie Johnson Tinseltown Jewelry Tray ($30) *** My Fave
- Rosanna Alhambra Vanity Vessel ($22)
- Serge Normant Dream Big Instant Volumizing Spray
- TOCCA EAU de Parfum Margaux
- SHU UEMURA Art of Hair Moisture Velvet Nourishing Conditioner
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint (I thought it was odd to volumize your cheeks!)
- Maison Caulieres Milky Bath Oil
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment (sample)
To me this box is very similar to a regular Popsugar Must Have Limited Edition Box, except it’s way more beauty! This seems like an awesome value to me, and I need the jewelry tray. I love the freebie I got this summer in teal and hot pink.
Will you be picking one of these Birchbox limited editions up? I don’t know if I can resist either, though I’m not sure I want to gift either one of them. I want them for meeee. I usually break them up and gift something though! Don’t forget to visit Birchbox to sign up if you haven’t and you plan to purchase one of these. It’s pretty much like getting a free box. Below is what I ended up purchasing. I got both boxes, plus extra cookies, and jam. I buy the jam all the time!