My June Glossybox arrived today (wow that was fast!) and I think it’s my most favorite Glossybox ever! It was a collaboration between Glossybox and Dallas Shaw. She’s an illustrator and her website calls her “THE ‘it-girl illustrator'”… whatever that means (sorry, I am just a mom that likes nice stuff, I am not on top of the fashion world)! But she obviously has great taste! Loved this box. I just signed up for a 6 month subscription to extend mine. It’s definitely one of my favorites.
If you want to learn more about GLOSSYBOX or just want to go ahead and sign up, just visit Glossybox. This box is still available as far as I know (that’s what the Glossybox website says) and if you want it, a single box is $21. The value of this box far exceeds that price! Until June 30 you can also use coupon code GIFT to get the Tarte Lip & Cheek stain in your box!
What’s in the June Glossybox?
- Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries fragrance samples – 6 minis (spray, not vial!) in a satin pouch. It doesn’t say how much in the vial, guessing .05 oz, so it works out to be $13.
- Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick in fair-to-light (yay, a match! $14.50)
- SpaRitual Nail Polish in Clay Creme (not Bondi, there was some sort of dustup about it, the Bondi polishes are still featured in the magazine though!*) ($12) [colors vary]. This is vegan nail lacquer.
- Philip B Nordic Wood Hair & Body Shampoo ($8 – yes for the 2 oz!) [may not be the same in each box]
- c. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist ($4)
* (update) You know, after leafing through the Glossybox magazine, I noticed the 2 page spread with the special Bondi nail polishes (featuring a Dallas Shaw illustration on each bottle), as well as the polish being featured on each 2-page spreage for all the different fragrances. The more I think about it, the more I believe that the Bondi polish was an integral part of this box. The Spa Ritual lacquer substitution doesn’t make it a bad value, but it isn’t quite the experience that was promised to subscribers when they signed up.
Total Box Value = $51.50
I love the c. Booth Dry Oil. It smelled delightful and the added touch of honey to the almond oil was wonderful. The Philip B Nordic Wood smells exactly like you think it would!
I didn’t care for the color of my polish but I have a little guy who loves getting his nails done – it will be perfect for him.The Tarte is a very very soft pink with an extremely emollient formula.
I’m really excited about the Essential Luxuries samples. I prefer my fragrances in a spray (doesn’t everyone?). I love that I can mix and match or layer or do whatever I want with this set. Right now the Santo Domingo is my favorite!
So that’s the June Glossybox. If you want to sign up and get this Glossybox right now, remember to use promo code GIFT for the Tarte. And do it before they are gone!