I just got my KLUTCHclub Best of Box opened up and it’s fantastic! I am so excited about this box!
First of all, I love the packaging for the Klutch.Â I’m not always a fan of heavy packaging for each and every box, especially the small boxes. I feel that is something that can normally be reduced to provide me better value. But the pull-out insert to the outer box is perfect and totally easily reusable as a really functional item. So so happy with that.
So, I purchased this box for $9 with a special coupon but even at the normal price of $25 for a best of box, it would be a great value. It’s jam packed!
Here’s what’s in my Klutch Best of Box Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Three BeachBody Shakeology Shakes in Chocolate.Â I really like the ingredients in this shake and that it’s low glycemic index.
- Hemp Hearts. I will be sprinkling this on my kids’ oatmeal!
- Dream Water Snoozeberry. OK fitness boxes, enough with the Dream Water, I have 2 of these to try already!
- Two samples of Good Clean Love Almost Naked VEGAN personal lubricant. As far as I know most all lubricant is probably vegan, but OK, no artificial ingredients.
- Acacia Workout Sampler of 6 different workouts. These are going to be ten minute bursts, but that’s cool. Sometimes you don’t have time for more. I am pretty sure I have done a Hemalayaa workout before. This one should be fun with the kids.
- CD of new age music My daughter called it wishing star songs. Not really my thing, but the kids will enjoy it.
- Cremo Cream Shaving Cream. A 15 day supply in one little tube!
- Healthy To Go Acai Natural Energy Boost
- Nature’s Gate moisturizing cleansing bar in pomegranate sunflower
- ab*so*lute mineral eyeliner in absolute iron. I love the built in sharpener and the smudge tool at the end. Great color.
- Freeman Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo. I am psyched to have a travel size of dry shampoo. It’s something I do use.
- Lauren Brooke Costmetiques mini lip gloss pot in winterberry. The cutest little pot that will fit in the coin pocket of your jeans!
- Natural Vitality Natural Calm, The anti-stress drink, raspberry lemon. Ok, I get that magnesium does other good things for you, but all I can think is that it’s a bowel mover. The jar even says “when bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount.” My hint – don’t take this one on V-Day, ok?
- Some coupons with non-unique codes. Blah, who cares.
- A Tieks Gift Card Code. Unlike some of the other codes that roll around in boxes, this is printed on paper, but it’s a unique gift card code.
- Good Bites in Chocolate Raspberry. I originally left this out of the list. Probably because my son ate it immediately. My daughter didn’t care for it, but she tried it.
Obviously for what I paid, this was really worth it. I don’t think the monthly boxes are quite as packed to the brim, but for $18, I think it’s a pretty good deal. I will be picking up more of these boxes for sure. I thought this box was a great value. The only quibble I have with this box is that besides the hilarious vegan lube (yes, I think it’s funny, but I’m not vegan), it wasn’t terribly Valentine’s Day themed. I guess it had the nice smelly soap and the hemp hearts, so ok, I get it.Â But no hearts and flowers to really say VALENTINE’S DAY! I won’t be using the gift card because I have stupid feet and I also commute by walking around like a crazy woman, so the shoes aren’t for me.
KLUTCHclub is a monthly fitness-focused subscription box for women and men. Boxes include healthy snacks, supplements, personal care items, and workouts. It’s one of my personal favorites.
Check out the KLUTCHclub directory listing for more information and reviews.