We have the full spoilers for the Fall 2021 Earthlove box!
Our Autumn 2021 Box includes a collection of eight eco-friendly goodies (with an overall value of $200+!) to help you enjoy those autumn days. And just when you think you need another lift, our planet-friendly box for next season will arrive to welcome Winter!
DEAL: Get a free mystery starter bundle with your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB.
OR Get $5 off your first box when you use the coupon code AUTUMNVIBES5 at checkout.
Each box includes:
- BOOKS OF THE SEASON: The Backyard Herbal Apothecary by Devon Young OR Ignite Your Light by Jolene Hart OR Eat Like a Fish by Bren Smith
- Organic Microgreens Growing Kit by Urban Leaf
- Organic Produce Bags by Lotus Sustainables
- Upcycled Scuba Necklace by Gogh Jewelry
- Seasonal Food Art Print by Spirit Wild Farm
- Smudge Stick by Juniper Ridge
- Daily Superfood Blend by STAMBA
- Pearl Rose Lip & Cheek Tint by Sea Witch Botanicals
Organic Bags By Lotus Sustainable
Shop greener this season and say goodbye to single-use plastic bags! This cute set of 100% organic bags by Lotus Sustainables (@lotustrolleybag) includes three sizes (small, medium, and large) and is great for a trip to the grocery store or your local farmer’s market. These bags are multi-purpose and can also be used for snacks, travel, storage, washing delicates, and more!
Upcycled SCUBA Necklace with Turquoise Howlite by Gogh Jewelry Design
Ever since we first featured Szilvia Gogh’s beautiful zero waste necklace last summer, Earthlovers have been asking (and asking and asking) for another piece from her lovely collection. Designed for Earthlove, this necklace in our upcoming Autumn subscription box is made from O-rings that have been discarded from SCUBA gear. Instead of throwing them in the landfill, Szilvia saves these rings (and other materials) and repurposes them into gorgeous statement pieces to show that even zero waste jewelry can be beautiful. Each necklace is also affixed with a turquoise gem—a symbol of wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope. Since she uses real gemstones and various O-rings, the sizes and shapes will vary, making each piece unique.
Urban Leaf Microgreens Growing Kit
Packed with healthy vitamins and nutrients, these kits are a great way to incorporate more healthy greens all year round! Each microgreens kit is made in the USA from biodegradable and compostable materials and includes four USDA organic seed packets for easy growing: radishes, lentils, kale, and mustard. Perfect for both beginner and seasoned growers, these microgreens can grow in low light or a sunny location and it only takes seven days to start harvesting sprouts. Since the three re-usable bamboo fiber trays and 100% organic grow mats create a self-watering hydroponic system, you can take the stress out of remembering to water too! The kit includes enough seeds for 9-12 harvests and more seed varieties are available on the Urban Leaf website when you need to replenish. Great for smoothies, sandwiches, salads, and more 🥪😋
Become an Earthlove member to receive Urban Leaf’s Microgreens Growing Kit plus SEVEN other eco-conscious items to welcome the season (worth average of $207!)!
And subscribers may pick one of these books:
- The Backyard Herbal Apothecary by Devon Young
- Ignite Your Light by Jolene Hart
- Eat Like a Fish by Bren Smith
Cultivate a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living.
- Discover 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season, The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- A guide with tips and eco-challenges for the season
- Support a different environmental non-profit with each box
What do you think of Earthlove?