It’s not to late to give mom a gift this Mother’s Day – GLOSSYBOX‘s e-gift cards are on sale!
GLOSSYBOX is now giving you an offer on our Gift Vouchers to send to your mother’s now that you can’t be there in person!
Get 10% off one e-Gift Cards when you use the coupon code MOTHERSGIFT at checkout.
Not a subscriber yet?
- Use the coupon code MAYBOX5 or WILD16 to get $5 off your first box!
- Get $10 off when you sign up for a 3 month subscription! Use the coupon code WILDTHING10 at checkout.
See the full spoilers for the May 2020 GLOSSYBOX – your first box if you subscribe now!
NOTE: If you choose to subscribe to a recurring Monthly Plan between the 15th to the end of the month, you automatically agree to following month’s charge.
We also have the full spoiler for the May 2020 GLOSSYBOX!
Instead of tackling the jungle in the wild, our May GLOSSYBOX is all about owning (and honing) your inner instincts.
In the wild, there are no rules, and the same goes for our beauty regimes. Breaking expectations and delivering a specially designed box to your doorstep, our May box is meant to lead the pack of beauty innovation with skincare, makeup, tools and accessories to get you where you need to go.
This month’s box theme is an adventure into the untamed woman in all of us, and the makeup and beauty trends that defies the norm.
One variation of the box includes:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – all boxes
- Steve Laurant Wild Thing Palette – all boxes
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
- CBD FX Aloe Vera Face Mask OR CBD FX Charcoal Face Mask OR CBD FX Rose Face Mask
- Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Crème – Incognito
- Eyeko London Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
FYI, we’re pretty sure the May box only varies on the palette choice and the face mask included.
What do you think of this month’s GLOSSYBOX spoilers?