Beach hair is closer than you think.
We’ve thoughtfully combined naturally derived botanicals with hand-selected clinical ingredients for products that work in harmony to truly transform hair.
Playa hair subscription is now available! This haircare line focuses on beach-inspired hair, it’s available on subscription, and they are plastic conscious, allowing you to send in your empty bottles! Playa does not use SLS, parabens, phthalates, or dyes in any of their products.
Achieve the best version of your hair naturally, no drying or styling required.
We’re really taken in by their description of the scent!
Playa’s intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on ‘beachy’ with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.
Here’s how it works:
- Make Waves
- Sign up to receive convenient shipments for your beauty routine. Subscribe and you’ll receive 15% off your next order.
- Receive Your Playa
- We’ll send you a shipping label with your products. All you need to do is put your used bottles in the box and leave out for your mail carrier.
- Get Rewarded
- Each time you send in your empty bottles, you’ll receive 15% off your next shipment.
Want a hair reset? Here’s what you’ll get:
The Weekly Reset Kit ($64
Our luxurious new duo works to soothe and hydrate your scalp and revive your strands. Draw a long bath and hit reset!
- Healing Hair Masque
- Deeply moisturizes & soothes scalp Kaolin Clay & Amla Oil
- California Salt Shampoo
- Deeply cleanses & soothes scalp Tea Tree Oil & California Sea Salt
Here are the other products available:
- Every Day Shampoo $28.00
- Supernatural Conditioner $28.00
- Air-Dry Wave Essentials $42.00
- Endless Summer Spray $24.00
- Soft Volume Powder $24.00
- New Day Hair Mist $24.00
- Shampoo and Conditioner Set $45.00
- The Clean Styling Kit $50.00
- The (Mini) Shower Essentials Set $20.00
- Healthy Hair Starter Kit $80.00 Limited-Edition: Dusk & Dawn Candle $48.00
- The (Mini) Styling Essentials Set $28.00
What do you think of Playa? Do you want to see more about this beachy natural haircare in a review?