The 2019 Advent Calendar box from Fortune Cookie Soaps is available now to pre-order! US orders will ship out by 11/25, while Canada/International orders will ship out 11/14.
Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal. 12 individually wrapped products wrapped and labeled with the “open on” date
The 2019 Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal 12 Days Box is $55 in the US and $80 Canada/International + FREE Shipping!
- 1 amazing box — 12 individually wrapped products wrapped and labeled with the “open on” date
- All new scent blends
- $10 Discount code* – will be emailed to you once the boxes ship
- $150+ box value
- Price includes shipping
Please note: This is a PRE-ORDER, International Advent boxes ship out on November 14th. US Advent boxes ship out the week of Nov. 25th.
Scent Description Spoilers!
- French Babes (Dec.14th) Isn’t it true that scents of plumeria blossom, iced papaya, juicy lychee, and vibrant hibiscus make for a perfect blend? Even though it’s winter and there aren’t any nude beaches open…this product will definitely come in handy.
- Wet Bandits (Dec.15th) – This scent blend will be your new calling card – all the great ones leave their mark…now you can too with the aromatic pairing of luscious strawberry, black currant, warm amber, and tobacco.
- Blowtorch (Dec.16th) – For days when you feel like you’ve been burned in the head, smashed your face with an iron, slapped in the face with a paint can, and have a nail shoved through your foot… you can count on this to make everything better.
- You Little Trout Sniffer (Dec. 17th) – For when you stink up the entire place with scents that are immature and ill-timed. Issue a fake apology to the entire family this holiday season with scents of evergreen pine cones, vanilla, peppermint cream, and cranberry.
- I’m Eating Junk & Watching Rubbish (Dec. 18th) – You better come out and stop this scent from being too delectable. We’ve overindulged with scents of sweet marshmallows, warm cinnamon snickerdoodle cookies with hot cocoa on the side.
- Booby Traps (Dec. 19th) – Nothing screams Christmas like burglars and booby traps. This scent will hit you like a swinging paint can to the face with a smack of allspice, vanilla, winter ale, and nutmeg.
- Old Man Marley (Dec. 20th) – The Shovel Slayer murders foul scents with his snow shovel. (Say that 10x fast!) Mulled holiday fruits, birchwood, festive holly berries, warm patchouli, and vanilla.
- This is My House… (Dec. 21st) – Defend it with scents of citrus, apple cider, and mulled cranberry wine.
- A Lovely Cheese Pizza (Dec. 22nd) – I’m gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property before I pump you full of sweet crisp apples soaked in effervescent sparkling wine. 1-2….10.
- KEVIN! (Dec. 23rd) – When you finally remember the most important thing you’ve forgotten, this product will do all it can to get you back to the way things were with herbaceous scents of rosemary mint and vanilla oak.
- Buzz, Your Girlfriend… WOOF! (Dec. 24th) – Look less like Buzz’s girlfriend and more like a holiday queen with scents of light and airy banana cream, lemon zest and sugared peaches on top of a snow mound.
- Custom Printed Item (Dec. 25th)