Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender).
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Theme Park Edition box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
This box always comes with so many squiggles to keep everything snug as a bug in a rug in the box and to add to the fun they toss in some fun Mickey head confetti.
Figment Journal ($17.99) – This is fantastic! I’m a huge Disney planner but also a scrapbooker and card maker so I’m always jotting down ideas and sketches and this will be the best journal for all my inspiration. The journal is also in my favorite color of purple so I can’t wait to start creating and placing all kinds of ideas in this journal.
The Figment design goes all away around the back of the journal!
Right when you open the journal you get a pondering Figment.
The pages are all lined in purple and have little lightbulbs in the corner.
Walt Disney World 4 Park Beach Towel ($26.99) – I was not expecting a towel in my box but WOW is it so exciting. I live in NC and we are full into pool season so I’m always looking for towels. This one is going to be all mine and I do not plan to share. I can’t stop looking at this towel. It is large and the perfect towel for me.
Goofy’s Candy Co Gourmet Jelly Beans ($5.49) – All the candy from Goofy Candy Co is so yummy. These are a large bag of jelly beans.
Main Street Popcorn Kettle Corn ($5.99) – You can’t go wrong with Disney popcorn! I’m not sure what they do to make it so delicious but it is great and I’m munching on this one already.
Mickey Monthly sent what might be my most favorite box ever! I’m obsessed with the towel and the journal! They could not have sent more perfect items for me and my life. Every month I get a little taste of Disney to tide me over until I can get back down to Walt Disney World myself. So many fun and great goodies to enjoy over and over.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks