Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). I’m a huge Disney nerd so I always love when this box comes in the mail.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Snack box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
This box always comes with so many squiggles to keep everything snug as a bug in a rug in the box and to add to the fun they toss in some fun Mickey head confetti.
A great addition for a winter box. I always think of Peanut Brittle as a winter time snack. Probably since I know most people make it around the holidays. I was excited and loved getting some of Minnie’s Sweets Peanut Brittle this month. It was a good size bag to get that sweet taste in your mouth as you crunched through.
Mickey Pretzels are always one of my Disney World purchases while I’m here. I love pretzels and these are the perfect on the go snack.
I let out a squeal when I saw this one. I love Rice Krispie treats and Disney does some of the best. They are always so soft and fresh when I dig into them. This one is amazing and has one side covered in mini-M&Ms. It was amazing!!!
The M&Ms covered the whole front and wrapped around the sides for even extra chocolaty goodness.
A new to me Disney snack. Chip N’ Dale Fruit & Nut mix is a nice combination of dried cranberries, raw almonds, banana chips, pineapple, papaya, dark raisins and coconut. A great on the go bag of snacks.
Another new to me item in the box. I’ve gotten chocolate boxes in the parks before but this is new packaging and new flavors. The Waffle Cone Caramel and Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Favorite bars are on my list to get on my next trip. Wowser the Waffle Cone Caramel may be my new favorite treat. Good thing I’m going in April as I really want more of these right now.
To infinity and beyond! The final item in my box was a Buzz Lightyear Pez Dispenser. We actually collect pez dispensers and have them all in a bag so I set this one aside to pull out on a rainy day.
A delicious Mickey Monthly box this month. I love getting the Original box but the snack box is equally as fun. A great assortment of items that I’m not seeing in the stores here and always remind me of my trips and of all the great food. I always eat so much when I’m at Walt Disney World and with my upcoming trip I’m already drooling over all the delicious items I want to try.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks