Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). My box came and was a little bashed up by the postal service so I was concerned for the contents but all was good when I got in there.
It has a sprinkle of magic too – Mickey heads!
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Theme Park Edition Castle Size ($79.99). Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
Everything in my August Mickey Monthly box!
Goofy Candy Company Character Gummies ($5.49) – Yummy! I love these and grab every time I’m down at Disney World. I went through most of this bag as I was opening the rest of the items.
Main Street PopCorn Cheddar ($5.49) – I’m not a huge bag popcorn kind of person but my youngest son loves it so I’m giving this to him when he gets home from school.
Disney Parks Collector Pack – How fun are these? We love blind bags and I love little figures and this is both of them.
We got Bernard from the Rescuers movies, Marie from the Aristocats and Miss Piggy
Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation blind box ($18.99) – WOW! This is a newer release that just came out in June which is awesome. I could not wait to open this up and see what I got.
My box included one of the Skyway buckets in the variant blue color. These are really just so stinkin’ cute and I love the little faces on them. This whole collection is phenomenal and I’m going to need to get some more on my next trip.
Mickey Mouse Soap/Lotion Dispenser ($14.99) – Gorgeous is what I can say for this. While it is simple, it is stunning and will look great in any bathroom. I love it and will be replacing just the throw away bottles I have now in my hall bath with this one. I can’t wait for all my friends to see it when they come over.
So if you can’t tell, I love my Mickey Monthly box this month. I’m a huge Disney nerd and getting a box of park items just lights up my day. They sent a great variety of items and a little something for everyone in my family. I’m going to go off and finish up my gummies now and change out my soap. I’m so giddy about that I can’t really tell you how excited I am.
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks