Skin care guru Caroline Hirons is one of the most respected beauty bloggers in the business. Frank, funny and incredibly well-informed, there’s not a thing she doesn’t know about complexion maintenance, which is why so many women – of all ages and skin types – put their faith in her thoughtful advice and honest, well-researched recommendations. With six fantastic products, The Cult Beauty Box by Caroline Hirons has been expertly curated by your favourite beauty oracle, and represents a unique opportunity to discover her go-to skin care heroes (and save over 40%): “I’ve teamed up with Cult Beauty once again to edit a capsule collection of my all-time favourite products – from my two-step Pixi cleanser to the ultimate acid peel – I hope you love this line-up just as much as I do. Enjoy!” – Caroline Hirons.
This limited edition box is valued at £285.00 – the Box retails at £170.00, a saving of 40%. US purchasers won’t pay vat, the total is about $186.
Here’s what’s in the box (descriptions from Hirons)
- Pixi Double Cleanse Great for all skins, it’s my must-have, one pot cleansing machine. (Obviously!) It’s here after numerous special requests from you lovely readers, so I hope you’re pleased. ?
- Dr Dennis Gross Universal Peel Pads The original and patented peel pads, these contain five acids (glycolic, salicylic, citric, lactic and malic) in Step One and Retinol, Vitamin C and Resveratrol in Step Two. Unbeatable.
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner Redefining how ‘toners’ are seen, this is the first step in your hydrating stage. After cleansing or acids, before serums or moisturisers, hard to go wrong.
- Tata Harper Restorative Eye CreamThis has been in numerous empties videos over the years and it’s one of the few eye creams that I always go back to. Lovely for all eye concerns, hydrating and brightening, it softens fine lines like a dream.
- Zelens Power D Treatment DropsI‘ve been obsessed with these since they launched. Since incorporating them into nearly all my treatments I’ve had testimonials from clients saying it has cured them of most skin problems from eczema to rosacea, and from redness to dryness. Read the comments here and here for yourself.
- January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion Originally reviewed over a year ago, this is a super-light, hydrating moisturiser, enough for most skins, but especially good when used over oils or active serums.