And it’s really Unstainable! Seriously! Everything just slides right off. I’ve never seen anything like this. [Email readers, click through for the video! and Sorry for not turning my phone, it was too exciting to squirt ketchup on a white shirt! Until this video processes, you can check out a little of it on Instagram, or visit the Unstainable site to see the product video]
The Unstainable Shirt is being offered on Kickstarter by Elizabeth & Clarke, the purveyors of our favorite quarterly box of blouses. Here’s what you need to know:
- The Unstainable White Shirt repels virtually all water and oil-based stains including coffee, wine, ketchup, mustard and even sweat!
- Our proprietary fabric uses tiny ‘Unstainable‘ fibers, that are 100,000 times smaller than a grain of sand, and sit on top of the fabric and do not allow liquids to touch the silky fibers.
- We are launching with 4 classic white styles on Kickstarter: a classic button-down, a sleeveless down down, a perfect white tee, and a casual popover blouse that is a Kickstarter exclusive.
- Each blouse style is priced at $50 and the tee style is $25. For early supporters, we are offering the first 500 blouses for only $40.
- We need to meet our funding goal of $30,000 to make the Unstainable shirt a reality. And, if we meet our stretch goal of $250,000, we can also offer every style in Plus AND Petite sizes.
- If our campaign is successful, we plan to offer a ‘Make It Unstainable‘ option for many of our future shirt styles!
- The Unstainable fabric lasts for the life of the garment if cared for properly (warm dryer heat / steam ironing / regular ironing help keep the fabric Unstainable).
Same great details, same gorgeous fit as all Elizabeth & Clarke shirts, it just happens to also be magic. The Parker is just like as it’s always been – it just also will always stay white.
Most everything just spills off and for gross things like ketchup, you just rinse it off. It really does just fall off, it’s nuts! These photos were taken after we played with the shirt.
You can check out the Unstainable White Shirt Kickstarter. I can’t wait to get a t-shirt! In petite! For the first 500 backers you can get your Unstainable blouse for $40, a $10 savings. T-shirts are available for $25. Total steal. This really really works.