Kawaii Box is a monthly subscription box of Kawaii goodies run by Blippo.com, a popular online Kawaii shop. If you are unfamiliar with kawaii culture in Japan (basically cuteness) check out the Wikipedia article. My niece is a a self-described “pastel goth” (seriously y’all, I don’t even, it’s so complicated now) and totally into Kawaii!
Cute card! I attached it to my nieces gifts!
This box ships from Singapore and takes a couple weeks to arrive, but it’s packed full of stuff!
December box – nice variety! There is no information card in the box but Kawaii box does post its monthly box online!
Pastel Rainbow Pouch – Cute and Easter eggy.
- Doughnut Charm – This is for a cell phone and my niece told me you can buy little plugs for your headphone jack so you can use a cell phone charm.
- Kawaii Bunny Plushie – This is super cute!
- Christmas Card & Envelope – I wasn’t sure that the envelope went with the card until it said so on the website.
- Glitter Nail Deco Flakes – Super cute and anyone would love these!
- Christmas Stickers – My kids went wild over these. Everything Kawaii is obviously cute but it really does hit that childlike note. Like if I kept this stuff for me my kids would get angry.
Hello Kitty Eyebrow Scissors – I actually had a friend translate this and that’s what it said. Blippo calls them “beauty scissors” but the package says eyebrow. After I posted them to Facebook my bestie proceeded to beg/claim them.
- Christmas Stationery Set – Santa left this out for the kids and they were super excited! Who wouldn’t be? They are awfully cute and it’s always fun to cute up something every day!
- Heart Shaped Notebook – The outside says “Beautifull Love/Distance makes/the hearts grow fond.” Obviously when you open it up it’s heart shaped and all the pages are different colors. I saved this for my daughter’s Valentine.
- Crown Headband – Glows in the dark!! Super cute and fun! I would never go out and buy this but I loved getting it!
- Kabaya Saku Saku Panda Cookies – I never even saw what these puppies look like IRL because the kids slurped them up.
There was also a Blippo.com Coupon (use KAWAIILOVE to save 10%). I guess you could also pick out your own stuff but I personally think it’s more fun to get stuff in a box (obviously). It was a super cute and fun box of Kawaii!
Visit Kawaii Box to subscribe or find out more! You can also see more boxes with geographic appeal (travel themed, place themed, etc) in the directory!
The Description: Every month you’ll get a box filled with a carefully selected mix of unique Japanese and Korean kawaii products.
The Price: $18.90 per month