Winter 2014 FabFitFun VIP Box is here! FFF VIP is a quarterly subscription box that promises over $100 in fabulous items every quarter, but it’s usually at least $200. It’s $49.95 but you can take HALF OFF your box with code OMG. That is really a crazy deal for such a great great box. My neighbors were over before we left for Christmas and they went NUTS over this one. Absolutely NUTS. They just couldn’t believe it. And getting another 50% off is totally crazy. UPDATE – Expired! Use WINTER10 to save 10!
I didn’t take individual item photos of this one – I was in a rush and honestly, you can pretty much see everything in the box! I’ll go through everything 🙂
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive ($39) This is something I really need! It exfoliates and brightens and is perfect for fixing up your face for winter.
- LATHER AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose ($18) I am making my husband use this. His hands are scrapey and nasty.
- SaltedTV.com ($29.97) 3 month membership. I saw this on RueLaLa (like you would really actually pay for it) so this is neat.
- $30 Fashion Project gift card ($30) I hear you can use this on the shipping but I can’t wait to check out some pre-loved designer goods and see what I can get a deal on.
- Daniel Stone COCO Candle (White Tea Ginger Root) ($42) I loved the smell of this box when I opened it, and I adore the scent of this candle. Strong but not cloying. I cannot wait to go home and burn it.
- Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-Aging Eye Serum with Retinol ($88)
- Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake ($2.99 sponsored ) This is a sponsored item (they pay FFF to have it in the box). I love these items because I get new discoveries on some low value things too!
- Justin’s Almond Butter ($.50 sponsored) I’m not going to complain about this, but ummm, I would have been cool with those dark chocolate covered pb cups. Ok?
- Special K Snack Bars ($.75 sponsored) YUMMY! Can you go wrong with salted pretzel chocolate? Probably not.
Closeups and additional information on more products in the winter FabFitFun box below.
Zumba 60-min DVD “Max” and $25 Gift Card ($55) I love that more attention was paid to the “Fit” part of this subscription with this inclusion. Love this. Free shipping with the $25 gift card so if you have $25 to spend at Zumba, why not get this box and get EVERYTHING ELSE FREE? This is a crazy deal.
HALF UNITED Fighting Hunger Necklace ($34) This won’t be everyone’s style, but I think everyone probably knows someone that they can gift it to – and everyone can get behind the hunger fighting message.
yourMinerals Eye Shimmer ($44) Beautiful mineral eyeshadow!
The winter 2014 FabFitFun VIP Box was way better than even the spoilers suggested – and ballpark $380 in value. Right now if you use code OMG you can get this $50 box half off, so I’m going to say it’s crazy not to get it.
Visit FabFitFun VIP to subscribe or find out more. You can use code OMG to save half off your first box. It’s really an amazing deal.
See all my FabFitFun VIP Box Reviews or check out all the lifestyle & combo boxes in the subscription box directory!