November Glossybox arrived on Friday, along with a whole pile of mail! Be sure to take advantage of the GLOSSYBOX Cyber Monday deal: Take 20% off monthly, 3, 6, and 12 month GLOSSYBOX subscriptions, the gift box and 20% off the special Glossybox holiday box! Click here and use coupon code THANKS. FYI – the first box in your subscription will be this November box. Normally $21 per month, your costs after the coupon will be:
- 12-month subscription: $176
- 6-month subscription: $92
- 3-month subscription: $48
- Monthly subscription: $16.80
- Limited edition holiday box: $32
As always, your subscription will renew for the next period at the regular price unless you choose a gift subscription (they cost slightly more)! Click here and use promo code THANKS! Expires Cyber Monday! Now to the review (just a mini one today).
I adore the new GLOSSYBOX information card. Way more information on it, and it reminds me of a card that would appear in a luxury or special edition box. Speaking of special edition, please go check out the GLOSSYBOX limited edition holiday box. It’s to die for. I cannot wait to get mine (I ordered with coupon THANKS!)
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment ($5) Perfect for scraggly winter hair it’s an anti-damage spray.
- Kneipp Herbal Bath Balancing Lavender ($5.50) Lavender, camphor, and eucalyptus natural essential oils to enhance mood and well-being. The only disappointing thing is that it’s two uses. I’m going to be using it as soon as Cyber Monday is over!
- OPI Nail Lacquer Pink Outside the GLOSSYBOX ($9.50) The perfect pink matching your box! I love all my glitters and holos and all that, but honestly, I cannot get enough of baby pink nail polish. It’s universally flattering and perfect for any occasion.
- So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush ($23.29) Universal mineral blush that uses pink clay to create a custom shade for every woman and Buriti Fruit Oil to improve skin elasticity!
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer ($11.25) I didn’t realize until I sat down to write this that it’s the facial moisturizer and NOT the hand cream. I wondered why the tube was so small. That’s why! It’s a great product and perfect for November!
Just a peek at the bottle inside!
This was a great solid GLOSSYBOX. Don’t forget to use code THANKS by the end of Cyber Monday to grab a subscription at 20% off!
The Description: 5 deluxe travel size beauty products a month. All luxury products.
The Price: $21 per month