Love the simplicity of shopping at Public Goods? Also love wine? Yes and Yes! Public Goods has added a completely new category: A collection of 6 wines that are responsibly grown with organic grapes from family-owned vineyards around the world.
Instead of a confusing and overwhelming process with too many choices and not enough information, they’ve curated the only 6 varieties you need to get through the holiday season, all for under $20 each.
Here are the wines in the collection:
- Malbec Bordeaux 2019 (France): Certified Organic and Biodynamic with no added sulfites. 150 sheep weed the vineyards and beehives are planted for pollination and the regeneration of bees. Aromas of fresh blackberry, wild strawberry, and licorice for a fruity and elegant finish.
- Rosé 2020 (France): Certified Organic grapes grown on clay soil. Blend of Grenache (50%), Caladoc (30%), and Mourvèdre (20%). Crisp, dry, earthy finish with notes of watermelon and cherry.
- Prosecco DOC (Italy): Certified Organic Glera grapes. Vegan yeasts and organic cane sugar are added to the wine for sweetening. Bright and elegant scent of acadia flower with intense apple notes.
- Red Blend 2018 (Chile): Certified Organic grapes for a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Carmenere, 10% Cabernet Franc. Intense aromas of black fruits like cassis and black plums, as well as notes of fig and vanilla.
- Pinot Grigio DOC Venezia 2020 (Italy): Certified Organic Pinot Grigio grapes. Selective yeasts and minimal sulfites are added to encourage fermentation and preservation. Clean, fresh and precise on the nose with hints of pear and floral notes.
- Chardonnay 2019 (California): Certified Organic grapes. Fermented in stainless steel tanks and finished in oak barrels for the final 2 months. Crisp, tropical and citrus flavors with mineral notes.
Are you trying Public Goods new wine selections? They can be added to your cart in packs of 6. (To get you the best wine at the best price with lower carbon emissions, the Public Goods wine is sold as 6-packs instead of single bottles.)
Don’t forget to check out the snacks section for the perfect accompaniment!