Spiffster Club is a monthly membership service that sends premium handcrafted classic and skinny neckties, bow ties, and socks. Once you join the club, you can choose your style and select your preferences! They have 7 different subscription offerings:
- The Original Tie Subscription – 1 tie made with premium mircrofiber/wool/and cotton for $10.95 a month
- The Silk Tie Subscription – 1 tie made with silk fabrics with patterns inspired by European brands, for $16.95 a month
- The Skinny Tie Subscription – 1 skinny tie (max. 2″ inches) made with premium microfiber, cotton, and wool for $10.95 a month
- The Bow Tie Subscription – 1 bow tie for $10.95 a month
- The Spiffy Socks Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks for $10.95 a month
- The Tie + Sock Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks + a microfiber/cotton/wool tie for $18.95 a month
- The Silk Tie + Sock Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks + a silk tie for $24.95
This is the review of the Original Tie Subscription.
HOLIDAY DEAL: Save 20% for as long as you’re subscribed – for the lifetime of your subscription! Plus, get a FREE Tie Bar with 6+ month subscription! Use coupon code HELLOBF21. Ends 12/31.
I received a card with info on an Instagram challenge for the chance at a 3-month subscription.
The back has the same challenge, but for their sister brand, Spiffy Socks (my favorite socks!).
There was another insert with a gameboard called Thanksgiving Dinner Bingo.
I also received a magnet!
The tie came wrapped up in a newsletter.
It’s the Spiffster Gazette! It had directions for making a Kelvin Knot, some trivia, some turkey tips, and fashion tips.
Spiffster Tie There was a little info about this tie on the Cratejoy website:
Our November box features “Draper Navy” a stylish navy blue tie with a classic foulard pattern perfect for any occasion. Part of our Business Collection.
The back of this tie has a keeper loop.
The label doubles as a second loop.
The pattern has small, repeating prints, in this case, red and silver squares. The background is navy blue. I couldn’t find a tag with the material or cleaning instructions, but I’m going to presume it’s dry-clean only.
2″ Tie Bar in Classic Metal ($12.95) I also received a metal tie bar that is 2″ long in a silver-toned material with an embossed pattern on the front.
Obviously I have never had much to do with tie bars before but I bet my husband will know exactly how to wear it.
The tie that came in the November Spiffster shipment looks like something my husband will love wearing! The colors are classic and the tie appears to be well-made. The tie clip will keep it in place and my man can go to work looking sharp for his endless rounds of meetings. I think it’s cool that Spiffster has so many different options to choose from and there is something out there for all the tie-wearing gentleman to discover.
What do you think of The Spiffster Box?