Blinkist has a Cyber Monday sale for 2021 that starts now! Try Blinkist to get the key ideas from 3000+ bestselling nonfiction books. Listen or read in just 15 minutes. Blinkist brings you knowledge from nonfiction’s top titles, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
50% OFF an annual premium Blinkist subscription! Use this link to checkout. Ends 2:59pm Eastern Cyber Monday, 11/29. Grab it NOW!
The Blinkist Cyber Monday deal INCLUDES the FREE Blinkist trial! Change or cancel your subscription anytime during the trial period, and you won’t be charged.
Blinkist offers a nonfiction audiobook subscription for just $14.99 per month. You’ll get access to the top nonfiction books jampacked in 15 minutes of high-quality audio you can listen to on-the-go. They have 5,000 Blinks and Shortcasts, personalized recommendations and more—get 50% off yearly Premium subscription!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Learn anytime, anywhere Get insights from top nonfiction in 15 minutes with high-quality audio.
- Fits your life Get quick insight with our original Blinks and shows, or dive deeper with full-length audiobooks at a special member price.
- Learn with 14 million people Join our community of 13 million people, learning every day all over the world.
- Audio and Text All titles are available in bitesize audio and text, perfect for quick knowledge hits when you’re on the go.
- One Account, Multiple Devices Enjoy Blinkist on your smartphone (iOS and Android), tablet, desktop, and Kindle.
- Enjoy Offline Underground? Up a mountain? No problem! You can access all titles offline with the app.
Here are some of the most popular books available:
Almost none of us have the time to read everything we’d like to read. Yet we lose countless hours to activities that bring us little joy such as commuting, chores and staring at our phones. What if we could turn these little blocks of unallocated time into precious and rewarding moments for learning and reflection? Founded in 2012 by four friends, Blinkist now connects 20-million readers worldwide to the biggest ideas from bestselling nonfiction via 15-minute audio and text.