BOXYCHARM Premium is a beauty box from BOXYCHARM, separate from the regular/base BOXYCHARM and BOXYLUXE upgrade. For $35 per month, you’ll receive 6-7 items with 1 item chosen by the subscriber. They also promise $175+ value in every box and no product overlaps. When you sign up for Premium, you must get the base/classic box for the month you signed up for and stay subscribed to that until you’re off the waitlist for Premium. After you score Premium, you can let go of the base box if you choose.
My items were cushioned with a foam insert.
The items arrived in their original packaging.
The theme for March is LUCKY!
Listed at the back are the products inside the box along with MSRPs.
Everything in my March 2021 BOXYCHARM Premium! There may be variations in the box – see the full spoilers here.
Any 6 (including 1 personal choice) could be included in your January 2021 BOXYCHARM Premium:
- Beauty Diva London Diva Eye Brush Set
- Too Faced Hangover Good to Go Moisturizer SPF 25
- Haus Laboratories RIP Lip Liner
- Bite Beauty Outburst Longwear Lip Stain $27.00
- Roen Beauty Kiss My Liquid Lip Balm Charlie
- IGK Trust Issues Instant Scalp Rebalancing Treatment
- IGK Prenup Instant Spray Hair Mask
- Kypris Beauty Illuminating Eye Serum & Primer + Shimmer Palette Set
- Glo Skin Beauty Hydra-Bright Alpha Arbutin Drops
- Glo Skin Beauty Beta-Clarity Bha Drops
- TOO FACED Hangover Primer
- Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara
- Avant Skincare Intensive Redensifying Glycolic Acid Day Moisturiser
- The Original Makeup Eraser
- Realher Lip Liner Duo Be Yourself Be Realher/ I Am Confident
- Dose of Colors Block Party Single Eyeshadow
- Go-To Skincare Exfoliating Swipeys
- Ouer Lip Enhancer
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Liquid Gel Eyeliner Blacquer
- Cuccio Somatology Calm + Clean Lavender Body + Hand Wash
- SFGLOW Glam in Paradise Cannabis Sativa 3-Piece Mask Set
- Iconic London Illuminator Original
- Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Face Primer
- Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation
- Tarte Big Ego™ Vegan Mascara
Kypris Beauty Illuminating Eye Serum & Primer + Shimmer Palette Set ($120) This set includes two useful products for better eye makeup looks: an eye serum and a shimmer palette!
This set is exclusive for BOYXCHARM!
The eyeshadow palette packaging is simple with a plain white aesthetic and the brand name in gold foil right.
There are 5 shimmer shades inside! To help with eyeshadow application even when on-the-go, there’s a mirror as well.
The eyeshadow formula is great. It’s soft and easy to blend, plus the glitter is not chunky. The shade names are also wonderful. My favorite among them is Shadow Alchemy!
Now, we’re onto the eye serum and primer in one formula! Packed with hyaluronic acid, this hydrates, brightens, and nourishes my eye area, making a smooth canvas for make up. I also love how light this is!
Glo Skin Beauty Beta-Clarity BHA Drops ($48) For gentle exfoliation and fighting signs of aging, here’s a serum made with salicylic acid and retinol. The formula helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells while also removing excess oils to give you a fresher and brighter complexion. It also works to improve skin tone and texture while making sure that the skin stays moisturized. This serum is ideally applied at night, at least 2 to 3 times per week.
Roen Beauty Kiss My Liquid Lip Balm in Charlie ($26) This liquid lip balm works and wears the same way a lip gloss would, but it has the benefits of a lip balm. It’s very convenient if you want to put some color on your lips but would still like to keep it soft and hydrated. I received the shade called Charlie, which is a pretty dusty rose that’s great for everyday use!
Beauty Diva London Diva Eye Brush Set ($45.56 approx.) It’s a brush set for makeup enthusiasts. I love the bright orange handles which easily set them apart from my other brushes!
The set includes basic eye brushes that I need for blending, packing product in, smudging, and even creating the perfect cat eye liner. These brushes are cruelty-free!
IGKHair PRENUP Instant Spray Hair Mask ($12.88) This hair mask delivers intense hydration, keeping the strands healthy and nourished like a regular hair mask but in a more convenient way of application. I like how I can just spray this over sections of my hair, massage, then rinse, and it provides the same benefits that I will get from an hour of salon treatment. The formula gives my hair volume so it dries out soft, bouncy, and full of body!
Haus Laboratories RIP Lip Liner in Neat ($16) It’s a lip liner with a creamy formula that glides smoothly upon application. The formula leaves a demi-matte finish which is nice. I like using this to line my lips and smudging it a bit before applying a lighter shade of lipstick for a gradient look.
I love this month’s BOXYCHARM Premium! There’s a good selection of products and I love that I received everything from makeup to hair care, skin care, and even make-up some tools. I received a total of $268.44 worth of products which is amazing because this box retails for only a fraction of that price! I really like the brush set, but my favorite product this month is the serum, which was my choice item. It has promising anti-aging benefits, and I only need to apply it several times in a week. This is such a well-curated box overall!
Did you get BOXYCHARM Premium? What’s your favorite item?