See our comparisons of these two Dog Toys and Treats Subscription Boxes!
- We put Super Chewer and Bullymake head to head to determine which dog toys and treats subscription box is more suitable for your extreme chewer dog.
- Super Chewer toys withstand the intense chewers, while Bullymake products promote healthy chewing for tough chewers.
- MORE: Best Dog Treat Subscriptions
- Sign up for the Hello Subscription newsletter to enjoy great subscription info and deals!
Super Chewer & Bullymake Comparison
Nothing beats the feeling of getting a package full of goodies right at your doorstep, especially when it’s for your furry friend. Sometimes you just wanna keep spoiling your dog with subscription boxes just to see their tails wag with joy and excitement. However, if you have a pooch that’s a heavy chewer, it’s still best to check if they are actually getting the durable toys they require. BARK’s Super Chewer and Bullymake are each geared towards providing durable dog toys to the toughest chewers of the world, but which is the better fit for you and your fur baby?
BARK, the company behind BarkBox and Super Chewer, was founded in 2011. They serve over a million dogs per month through BarkBox and Super Chewer subscriptions and retail distribution of its products. Designed in New York City, Super Chewer offers a themed collection of durable toys, treats, and chews. Each toy is made with strong rubber and nylon.
The other big name in the game, and one of Super Chewer’s competitors, is Bullymake. Founded in 2014, they have since specialized in delivering a monthly box of toys and treats catered to power chewing dogs. Bullymake makes it their priority to keep dogs happy by providing them tough toys and yummy treats. Made in the United States, they take pride in their nylon, rubber, and ballistic toys.
Image from our review.
Super Chewer is a monthly subscription box for dogs. Each box comes with 2 durable, fluff-free toys, 2 full-size bags of all-natural treats, and 2 delicious chews. All items included are specifically designed for strong chewers.
- Check for the latest special offer for Super Chewer Box! USE THIS LINK to get the deal.
Image from our review.
Bullymake is a dog subscription box for power chewers that are in need of tougher toys. This contains 2-3 tough chew toys and 3 bags of delicious and nutritious treats. Every Bullymake box specializes in providing healthy treats and interactive toys for your dog.
Dog toys that last a long time are always better than the easily damaged ones. Super Chewer and Bullymake both offer dog subscription boxes with durable toys and treats for strong chewers. If you’re one of the dog owners that have had enough of flimsy dog toys, you’ve come to the right place. Here are all the details that will help you decide which option suits your dog best.
PRICING AND PLANS
Super Chewer Pricing and Plans
Although both give out savings to subscribers who sign up for longer-term subscriptions, Super Chewer is a little more pricey than Bullymake. Both subscription services ship to the United States for free and have a fee of $8 when shipping to Canada (including Hawaii and Alaska for Super Chewer). Super Chewer’s subscription plans cost:
- $30 per month for the one-month subscription.
- $35 per month or $210 in total for the six-month subscription.
- $45 per month or $540 in total for the one-year subscription.
Gift boxes are also available:
- $45 for a single box.
- $109 or $36.33 per box for three boxes.
- $210 or $35 per box for six boxes.
- $360 or $30 per box for twelve boxes.
- Super Chewer has free shipping in the contiguous United States, and sales tax may apply, while Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada have a shipping fee of $8.
With their multi-month subscription, Super Chewer offers extra toys for free. Just visit their website to claim the offer.
Bullymake Pricing and Plans
If you consider budget as a part of your buying decision process when choosing the subscription box that matches your dog’s needs, Bullymake is the more affordable option. Even though both boxes offer lower monthly costs to subscribers who sign up for longer plans, Bullymake subscription boxes are still cheaper than Super Chewer. Bullymake’s subscription plans cost:
- $39 per month for the one-month subscription.
- $36 per month or $108 in total for the three-month subscription.
- $34 per month or $204 in total for the six-month subscription.
- $31 per month or $372 in total for the one-year subscription.
- Bullymake offers free shipping within the United States, and Canada will be charged an extra $8 per month in shipping.
When you sign up for their multi-month subscription, you can save up to:
- 7% per year for the three-month subscription.
- 12% per year for the six-month subscription.
- 20% per year for the twelve-month subscription.
Visit their website for more information.
In each of these dog subscription boxes, subscribers get to save more money by acquiring multiple month subscription plans. Super Chewer and Bullymake both offer free shipping in the United States and provide discounts for longer commitments. Between the two, all Bullymake’s subscription types are lower-cost. Nonetheless, Super Chewer’s products of high-quality outweigh their subscription price.
CUSTOMIZATION AND SIGN UP PROCESS
Just like humans, each dog has likes and dislikes that are unique to one another, and they all deserve to get exactly what they want. Both Super Chewer and Bullymake provide customizable boxes for allergy and diet preferences. They also let you customize the materials of the toys you receive per month. Each of their sign up forms include a survey wherein you can fill out the specifications of your dog to help them better determine which products would be a good fit for him or her.
Super Chewer Customization and Sign Up Process
Every Super Chewer box comes with customizable treats according to your dog’s dietary needs and health preferences. You can also choose to receive a box with fewer or more toys, fewer or more treats, all toys or no toys, or all chews or no chews, depending on your pup’s preferences, all for the same price. Any combination that would suit your pup best, Super Chewer is happy to make it happen.
When you sign up for Super Chewer, you’ll have to answer some basic questions about your dog for them to assign a box that’s just right for him or her. They’ll ask you to provide the following details:
- Your dog’s name.
- Your dog’s gender (whether “she’s a good girl” or “he’s a good boy”).
- Your dog’s size (“Small” at 1 to 20 pounds, “Medium” at 20 to 50 pounds, or “Large” at 50-plus pounds). Super Chewer notes that regardless of size, all products have the same price, and you can change sizes at any time.
- Your dog’s breed and birthday or adoption day (you have the option to skip these steps).
- Your dog’s allergies (in case your dog is allergic to chicken, turkey, and/or beef, you can easily inform them not to send any of these by ticking it from the choices). Note that all of their treats are made in the USA and Canada with globally sourced ingredients, which are always free of corn, wheat, or soy. Also, if your pooch has other dietary needs, Super Chewer encourages you to chat with them after checkout, and they’ll do their best to accommodate you.
After providing your email, you can sign up for updates from Super Chewer so that they could keep you posted regarding the subscription you’ll be getting. Then, you’ll be asked to choose which type of subscription you want to acquire.
- $45 per box for the one-month subscription.
- $35 per box for the six-month subscription (most popular).
- $30 per box for the one-year subscription.
- If you would like to upgrade to their Extra Toy Club to add a super premium toy to your dog’s Super Chewer box, they offer it for just $9 per month.
Super Chewer assures their customers that there are no time limits, no proof needed, and no questions asked in case they didn’t meet your dog’s standards. If a toy isn’t tough enough, Super Chewer will replace it for free. For the first box, you have the freedom to pick your dog’s theme from their theme of the month, top rated theme, and “Surprise me!” theme. This includes 2 toys, 2 treat bags, and 2 chews curated just for your dog from a unique themed collection each month. Every month after, your dog will get a new, surprise theme with 2 toys, 2 treats, and 2 chews. Finally, you’ll be tasked to fill out your shipping address, promo code (if any), and billing address, which has the credit card and PayPal as payment options.
Bullymake Customization and Sign Up Process
With Bullymake, each box is filled with 3 bags of treats and 2-3 toys specifically created for your dog’s play type. They also have a “Toys Only” option for dogs with severe food allergies. Bullymake guarantees durable and satisfying items, which are suitable for your dog.
To join Bullymake, you’ll start by accomplishing a few simple steps. Firstly, they’ll ask you to pick a subscription plan.
- $39 per box for the one-month subscription.
- $36 per box for the three-month subscription (save 7% every year).
- $34 per box for the six-month subscription (save 12% every year).
- $31 per box for the twelve-month subscription (save 20% every year).
- If you would like to add an extra premium toy to your dog’s Bullymake box, they offer it for just $9 per month.
Secondly, they’ll ask you to provide the following details regarding your box preferences:
- Your box contents (whether it’s “Toys and Treats” or “Toys Only”).
- Your dog’s allergies (in case your dog is allergic to grain, beef/grain, or chicken/grain, you can easily inform them not to send any of these by selecting it from the choices).
- Your dog’s weight (if they are 10 pounds, 20 pounds, 30 pounds, 40 pounds, 50 pounds, or 60 pounds).
Lastly, you’ll be tasked to fill out your shipping address, promo code (if any), and billing address, which has the credit or debit card as payment options.
Super Chewer and Bullymake used different types of approaches in dealing with their subscribers. Being under the same parent company, Super Chewer has the same sign up process as BarkBox, and they only differ in terms of pricing, box contents, and website graphics. Super Chewer presented in a friendlier tone, whereas Bullymake focused more on having a simple yet straightforward way of acquiring details from customers.
Super Chewer Monthly Themes
One of the most notable features of Super Chewer is their unique themes every single month. Each box comes packed with a themed collection of super-tough toys, treats, and chews. They do reveals of new themes per month and send out different goodies for your dog’s enjoyment.
Some of the themes Super Chewer has previously used include “Game Night,” “Birds + Bees,” “Playing Cupid,” “Craft Chewing,” “The Great Outside,” “Hyper Space,” “Backyard BBQ,” “World Chomps,” “Sharks,” “Fall Hike,” “Takesgiving,” “Peanuts,” and so much more.
Bullymake Monthly Themes
Every box that Bullymake sends has natural and healthy treats that follow their monthly theme. They also provide toys that suit your dog’s needs. All of their items are backed with a durability and satisfaction guarantee.
Bullymake’s past boxes featured themes such as “Kettle Bell and Water Bottle,” “Cupid’s Wings and Rose,” “Tire and Steering Wheel,” “Slot Machine and Martini Glass,” “Waffle and Strawberry,” “Turtle and Beach Ball,” “Cheeseburger and Steak,” “The Shoe and Fire Hydrant,” “Film Reel and Popcorn Bucket,” “Cauldron and Witch Hat,” “The Pie and The Gobbler,” “Gingerbread Man and Snowglobe,” and many more.
Super Chewer Toys
Having dogs is a great way to alleviate stress, but they could easily give you one anytime as well through damaged toys scattered everywhere. Luckily, Super Chewer is here to help. The company designs all of their toys in-house, and every item is not only chew-tested but also dog-approved. Every Super Chewer box comes with 2 tough toys, which are made in the United States or Canada. If your dog wants more or less treat-dispensing toys, more or less toys with tuggable straps, or more or less nylon, Super Chewer has got you covered. Additionally, customers can receive special toys by acquiring the Extra Toy Club box to enjoy a free extra toy every month or by going with the Double Deluxe Super Chewer box to get double toys, treats, chews, and fun.
On the other hand, Bullymake is another subscription service to consider if your dog always annihilates his or her toys. Bullymake made it their mission to keep power chewing dogs happy and satisfied. They design and manufacture unique sturdy toys every month that are geared towards strong chewers. Every Bullymake box has 2-3 durable toys that are all made in the United States. Alternatively, subscribers can opt for the “Toys Only” box that comes with 4-5 toys instead of treats.
Super Chewer Treats
In addition to those durable toys, Super Chewer includes 2 full bags of all-natural treats made in the United States or Canada from local and global ingredients. Super Chewer’s treats are mostly soft, moist, hard, rough, smooth, tough, thick, chewy, crunchy, chunky, bite-sized, easy to break, luscious, and long-lasting. All of their edibles are always free of corn, soy, and wheat. You can also choose to have them exclude treats with chicken, turkey, and/or beef.
Super Chewer has all the noms your dog deserves. Every ingredient and nutrition details are provided on their website. They also have feeding instructions, so you can monitor the quantity of treats that you’re allowed to give your dog based on their size. Super Chewer’s recipes for treats were formulated by a board-certified nutritionist and taste-tested by their most trusted experts: dogs themselves. Some of their treats include Pork Dawgs, Chew Ribbon Chicken, Tootin’ Turkey Gobblers, Fair Day Duck, Lamb Chomps, Duckboots, Pork n’ Spice Latte, Turkey Trot, Campfire Lamb, Harvest Moo, and Nana’s Chicken Soup.
As for Bullymake’s treats, they offer 3 natural and healthy treats, which are all made in the United States. Most of their treats are soft, moist, hard, rough, smooth, thick, chewy, crunchy, chunky, bite-sized, and long-lasting. Bullymake lets subscribers customize what goes into their box at any time. They also cater around specific allergies your dog might have.
Bullymake offers nutritious yet delicious treats for your power chewing dog. All of their treats are 100% natural and healthy, which also come with a full list of ingredients on the back of every package. Their treats contain ingredients such as beef, chicken, fish, lamb, pork, turkey, and veggie. Some of their treats include Beefy Biscuits, Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Bacon Squares, Pizza Slices, Shark Fins, Starfish, Gingerbread Men, Bavarian Hatz, Quackers, Bus Bites, French Toasties, Drummies, Flowers, Starbites, Salmon Snaps, Shrimp Bites, Lovely Lamb Bites, Leaf Treats, Firecrackers, Liberty Bell Bites, Pork Fumbles, Riblets, Tricky Treats, Turkeyberry Bites, Minty Pines, Drummies, Bat Bites, Lucky Shamrocks, Fresh Clover Treats, Steaks, Golden Bars, Stop Sign Crackers, Plump Pumpkins, Peanut Popcorn, Snowflake Snackers, Muffins, Cloud Bytes, Beer Bites Bars, Ghost Bites, and Fresh Raindrops.
Super Chewer Chews
Every Super Chewer box also contains 2 meaty chews that are all made in the United States or Canada. Super Chewer gives subscribers the freedom to tailor all treats and chews however and whenever they like. They also have allergy options if ever your dog needs them.
Super Chewer has all the chews your pup could ever dream of. Every ingredient and nutrition details are provided on their website. They also have feeding instructions, so you can monitor the quantity of chews that you’re allowed to give your dog based on their size. Super Chewer’s recipes for chews were formulated by a board-certified nutritionist and taste-tested by their most trusted experts: dogs themselves. Super Chewer’s chews are usually soft, moist, hard, rough, smooth, tough, thick, chewy, crunchy, bite-sized, challenging, luscious, and long-lasting. Some of their chews include Simple Sweet Potato Chew, Squeakeasy: Hard & Chewy Salmon Stick, Simple Peanut Butter & Carob Chew, Deer Antler, Simple Turkey Chew, BARK Pork Stick, BARK Duck Stick, Jones Beef Trachea, Bright Dental Chews, Natural Value Duck Dental Stick, and Beef Jerky Bow Bundle.
Apart from Bullymake’s healthy treats, they provide grain-free and nutritious chews as well. All of their chews are made in the United States. If your dog has extreme food allergies, Bullymake recommends their “Toys Only” option.
Bullymake provides healthy yet yummy chews for your heavy chewing dog. Through high-protein chews, they aim to give your power chewer dog the extra strength they need. Bullymake’s chews are typically soft, moist, hard, rough, tough, thick, chewy, crunchy, chunky, bite-sized, and long-lasting. Their chews contain ingredients such as beef, chicken, fish, lamb, pork, turkey, and veggie. Some of their chews include Beef Sticks, Bullywurst, Beef Links, Chicken Stickens, Peppermint Sticks, Las Vegas Chicken Strips, Quail Bacon Strips, Chicken Tenders, Jumbo Chicken Chews, Peanut Butter Chicken Smokies, Apple Chicken Bars, Freshstix, Quack Tenders, Quacksticks, Quackwurst, Salmon Skippers, and Stew Chews.
DURABILITY AND DESIGN
Super Chewer Durability and Design
The only downside of having a tough chewer dog at home is you leave them alone for a minute and suddenly, there are ruined toys all over the place. Durability of toys is extremely important, especially when you live with power chewers. This is where Super Chewer comes in handy. Through the use of innovative technology and the toughest materials around, Super Chewer products are created to bring durable dog toys into life. All items are made with strong rubber and nylon materials as these 100% fluff-free toys were specially designed for chomping.
Bullymake Durability and Design
Another option for dogs that are rough on their toys is Bullymake. The company uses nylon, ballistic, and rubber materials for their products, which are designed for chewing, tugging, fetching, and other different types of play. Also, subscribers can choose a rope material for their dog’s toy. All toys that Bullymake sends have a satisfaction and durability guarantee, which ensures the suitability of their items for your dog.
Super Chewer Extras
Aside from having the option to acquire Super Chewer’s Extra Toy Club box to enjoy a free extra toy every month or Double Deluxe Super Chewer box to get double toys, treats, and chews, they also offer Holiday Add-To-Box Toys & Treats during holidays or special occasions. Through these add-ons, Super Chewer aims to add some holiday cheer and chews to your doggo’s box with curated toys and treats. Super Chewer notes that this offer is for a limited time only.
Each Bullymake box contains 2-3 toys and 3 treats. You can also choose to get the “Toys Only” option to receive 4-5 toys, depending on your plan. Additionally, if you would like to add an extra premium toy to your dog’s Bullymake box, they offer it for just $9 per month.
Super Chewer Replacement Policy
As fun as spoiling your dog is, the sight of yet another shredded toy could be such a headache. When your dog’s toy meets its inevitable end, Super Chewer’s items have a 100% happiness guarantee, and they’ll replace it for free without any time limit, no questions asked, and no evidence needed. If a toy isn’t tough or satisfying enough, Super Chewer will be happy to make it right for your pup.
Bullymake Replacement Policy
If your dog destroys any Bullymake toy within the first 14 days of receiving, they simply ask you to take a picture for proof. Once the damaged toy qualifies for a replacement, Bullymake will ship you a different one for free. They will also replace items that your pup considers unsatisfactory for any reason.
SKIPPING AND CANCELLING
Skipping and Cancelling for Super Chewer
Super Chewer is dedicated to address any questions, concerns, or issues customers may have. In order to skip or cancel your Super Chewer subscription and inquire about your options, you have to email [email protected] or [email protected] for someone in the customer service department to assist you. Although renewal can be disabled anytime through your account page, you will still receive the boxes you initially signed up to receive.
Skipping and Cancelling for Bullymake
Bullymake maintains a responsive customer care team. You may skip or cancel your Bullymake subscription by contacting [email protected] or using the live chat option on their website. They will adjust your shipment frequency accordingly. If you wish to cancel your plan, Bullymake advises to cancel your subscription before its renewal date as subscriptions renew automatically unless cancelled during the term of the subscription before the renewal date.
Super Chewer Customer Service
Super Chewer’s “Happy Team” is full of friendly, dog-loving experts that will be happy to accommodate customers regarding any concerns they may have. They give you the option to find an answer to your queries by checking out their frequently asked questions (FAQs), chat with them through live chat, or email your inquiries at [email protected] or [email protected] If you’re from the press and have media inquiries, you can shoot them an email at [email protected]
Bullymake Customer Service
If you “need some customer love,” from Bullymake, you may contact them at [email protected] or utilize their live chat. In case they haven’t responded through live chat, simply send a message and provide your email address. They reply via email during open hours.
Here’s a quick overview of each box to help you decide better:
PRICING AND PLANS
- If you think quality outweighs the price, Super Chewer costs $30 per month for the one-year subscription ($45 per box for the month-to-month plan). They also offer free shipping inside the contiguous 48 United States.
- If you’re looking to save money when acquiring multi-month plans, Bullymake costs $31 per month for the one-year subscription ($39 per box for the month-to-month plan). Shipping is free within the United States.
CUSTOMIZATION AND SIGN UP PROCESS
- If you like having the option to alter the items of your box, Super Chewer lets you order more or fewer toys and treats for your pooch. Their sign up process ensures to gather all the valuable information in a friendly manner and has steps that are easy to follow.
- If you want to receive tailored products for your dog, Bullymake provides treats and toys specific to your dog’s play type. Their sign up process is simple and straight to the point when dealing with customers.
- If you want to experience a box with different themes every single month, Super Chewer is more than happy to comply. Their monthly themes are always filled with surprises for your dog.
- If you like the idea of getting items that fall into a unique theme each month, Bullymake comes with theme-oriented products for your pooch.
- If you have a dog that likes to play destructively, Super Chewer has 2 tough and fluff-free toys. You can reach out to Super Chewer’s customer service to note specific toy features you’d like to receive.
- If you have a power chewer dog that needs tougher toys, Bullymake offers 2-3 extremely durable toys. You can get in touch with Bullymake’s customer service to note the toy materials specifications for your box.
- If your dog loves to chomp on everything, Super Chewer provides 2 big bags of treats. You can reach out to Super Chewer’s customer service to note allergy and diet preferences.
- If your dog has nutritional needs, Bullymake includes 3 bags of healthy treats. You can get in touch with Bullymake’s customer service to note the allergy specifications for your box.
- If your dog chews all the time, Super Chewer comes with 2 hearty chews. You can reach out to Super Chewer’s customer service to note allergy and diet preferences.
- If your dog likes being busy, Bullymake contains lasting chews. You can get in touch with Bullymake’s customer service to note the allergy specifications for your box.
DURABILITY AND DESIGN
- If your dog is an intense chewer who requires extra-durable chew toys, Super Chewer is the way to go. Their materials are made primarily with powerful rubber and nylon.
- If your extreme chewer dog is in need of sturdier toys, Bullymake specifically caters to the heavy chewers of the world. Their products consist of nylon, ballistic, rubber, and rope materials.
- If you want to have add-ons to your Super Chewer box, you can choose from their Extra Toy Club, Double Deluxe Super Chewer, and Holiday Add-To-Box Toys & Treats boxes.
- If your dog only requires toys instead of treats, you can acquire Bullymake’s “Toys Only” option. They also offer an additional premium toy to your dog’s box for $9.
- If your dog’s toy isn’t doing its job enough, Super Chewer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee for their items. They will be happy to replace it, free of charge.
- If your dog destroys any toy within the first 14 days of receiving, Bullymake will be glad to send you a tougher replacement once the photo of the destroyed toy is provided.
SKIPPING AND CANCELLING
- If you want to skip or cancel your Super Chewer subscription, you can contact someone in their customer service department or disable it through your account page.
- If you want to skip or cancel your Bullymake subscription, you can visit your account page or make use of the live chat on their website to ask for their customer service’s assistance.
- If you’re seeking to find answers to your questions about your Super Chewer box, you can reach out to their customer service at [email protected] or [email protected]
- If you’re seeking to find answers to your questions about your Bullymake box, you can get in touch with their customer service at [email protected]
Overall, Super Chewer and Bullymake both offer unique toys for the toughest chewers. The choice between these two toys and treats subscription boxes still depends on your priorities as a fur parent. Durability-wise, Super Chewer is committed to creating tough toys that also bring entertainment to dogs. On the other hand, Bullymake is geared towards dogs who are able to tear through the toughest toys.
Still need more info?