Nurture Life‘s deal for new subscribers is here – grab this offer on their nutritious meal and snacks for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens, and even adults to help relieve some of the burden of meal prep and grocery runs! Get nutritious meals kids love with none of the mealtime stress and get half off your first box!
Get 50% off your first week of healthy meals! Use this link to automatically apply the coupon code!
Nurture Life offers meals for the entire family: Kids Meals, Baby Finger Foods, Smoothies, and Snacks. Baby Finger foods start at $6.49, Kids Meals for age 1 and up to 12 start at $7.49, Snacks costs $7.49 per meal, and Smoothies costs $3.75 per bottle. Meals are designed by registered dietitians and chefs and handmade with real ingredients. Meals are designed to please picky eaters to flavor explorers. See all our Nurture Life Reviews here to find out more about their meal plans!
Nurture Life offers dietary preferences for kids with special dietary needs! Choose from Meat + Fish + Veg OR Vegetarian. You can also choose meals that are Gluten Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Soy Free, Pork Free, Milk Free, Coconut Free, and Sesame Free.
They have something for everyone:
Baby 10-24 months Menu
- Spaghetti Bites with Meatballs & Broccoli Bites of chicken meatballs, ditalini pasta tossed in a veggie-filled red sauce and tiny broccoli florets
- Apple Cinnamon Twist with Sweet Potatoes & Squash Apples, butternut squash & sweet potatoes tossed with a naturally sweet cinnamon-date glaze
- Beef Meatloaf with Broccoli & Squash Savory, antibiotic-free bites of beef meatloaf, organic butternut squash & broccoli
Toddler Menu 1-4 Years and Kids 5-12 Years Menu
- French Toast Sticks with Scrambled Eggs A generous dose of whole grains and egg-cellent protein (18g!). Kickstart your kid’s day!
- Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles & Broccoli Tender beef meatballs with twirly noodles tossed in perfectly savory gravy for instant comfort
- Chicken & Mac with Hidden Squash & Peas The ultimate kids classic mashup with an extra boost of veggies in the cheesy mac sauce!