The Cult Beauty The Body Edit is available now! This box is $62.10, and includes 8 products to help you get sun-ready for Summer!
Here to help you get sun-ready, this indulgent line-up of body care heroes has everything from skin-smoothing exfoliators to a nourishing moisturiser and spirit-lifting bath soak. We’re forecasting silky-soft skin this summer…
This edit includes:
- Coco&Eve Full Size Glow Figure Smoothie Shower Gel (Dragon Fruit and Lychee) 300ml — worth over £17 Crafted to be gentle and nourishing to your skin, Coco & Eve’s sulphate-free Glow Figure Smoothie Shower Gel strengthens your skin barrier and supports microbiome-friendly bacteria as it cleanses your skin — all with satisfying suds and an addictive scent.
- ESPA Travel Size Smooth & Firm Body Butter 100ml — worth £40 Add a little touch of luxury to your body care routine with the Smooth & Firm Body Butter, the perfect antidote to dry skin in need of some TLC. This nourishing vegan formula is endlessly moisturising thanks to a blend of rosehip, argan oil and vitamin E that will ensure you’re left feeling nourished and uplifted.
- HUM Nutrition Full Size Flatter Me 60 Capsules — worth over £25 Changes in our lifestyle, diet and stress levels can be detrimental to the normal function of our digestive system, prompting wellbeing bugbears like bloating and discomfort to arise. Enter: HUM Nutrition’s Flatter Me. With a 30-day supply of vegan capsules, this carefully crafted formula is designed to supplement the enzyme levels within your body to improve digestion and break down foods, in turn easing bloating and gas. Our wellness routine has been waiting for this one!
- frank body Travel Size Cacao Coffee Scrub 100g As if we needed another reason to love chocolate, frank body’s Cacao Coffee Scrub has come along and swept us off our (very soft, smooth and hydrated) feet. A concoction of natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients, it not only smells delish, but it also targets dry, dull and scarred skin too. Roasted coffee grinds make up the exfoliating base, gently removing dead skin cells while improving blood flow and stimulating collagen production. To say we’re obsessed is an understatement!
- Mario Badescu Full Size AHA Botanical Body Soap 236ml One of the brand’s bestselling formulas, this AHA-fuelled body wash smooths and rejuvenates skin. Harnessing the power of fresh fruit extracts and their enzymes, this grapefruit-infused cocktail softens skin while thoroughly cleaning your limbs from top to toe. Kicking ‘buttne’ and ‘bacne’ (AKA, blemishes on your bum and back) to the curb, this formula is a boon for spotty, bumpy, dull, dry or oily skin types.
- DeoDoc Full Size Ingrown Hair Exfoliator 40ml — worth £30 Formulated by DeoDoc’s team of doctors, the Exfoliating Stick was born out of the desire to help target and reduce ingrown hair after removal (should you choose to be hair-free, of course) by gently exfoliating and hydrating skin. Allowing hair to penetrate the skin barrier with ease during the regrowth period, finely crushed volcanic lava stones lightly slough away dead skin cells to prevent ingrowns along the line.
- Kate Somerville Deluxe Exfolikate Resurfacing Body Scrub 15ml Encased in eye-catching, vibrant orange packaging, this body scrub polishes rough skin in need of a resurfacing rescue. Using the skin care trinity of physical (pumice), chemical (lactic and salicylic acid) and enzymatic (papaya, pineapple and pumpkin) exfoliating power, this gentle body scrub tackles the often overlooked areas like elbows and knees, as well as dry patches that need an extra helping hand. If your skin could let out a satisfied sigh, it totally would after this spa-like treatment.
- Ilapothecary Full Size Magnesium Amethyst Bath Soak Refill 400g — worth £40 A godsend after a long, stressful day, these magnesium and mineral-rich salts work to relax muscles, ease nervous tension and promote deeper sleep. As for spirit-lifting ingredients, amber is believed to absorb pain and negative energy as it alleviates stress and encourages self-confidence; amethyst helps soothe inflamed skin and is believed to relax the nerves and help heal the aura, allowing it to restore and rebalance; benzoin oil is a wonderfully reassuring oil that helps to calm stressed, burnt-out minds; and last but not least, purifying cedarwood (sometimes known as the ‘sleepy’ oil) helps to stimulate the release of melatonin and deeply relax the body. Your duvet will be calling you as soon as you step out of the tub…
Worth £165/over €185 but yours for just £45/€51.75 — that’s a saving of over 70% — The Body Edit is brimming with limb-loving beauty finds that will smooth, soften and nourish your skin from head to toe.
Cult Beauty is your insider’s guide to the world’s cult beauty products. They offer beauty products that are chosen by world-class expert panel for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.
Are you getting The Body Edit from Cult Beauty?