We have spoilers for the Summer 2022 Novica Undiscovered, a subscription for authentic artisan treasures gathered from different regions around the world! To those who love discovering, exploring, those who are travelers or travelers at heart, their subscription box is perfect for you.
Would you like to indulge in a Virtual Trip to the land with rich culture, ancient ruins, dazzling beaches, and incredible cuisine? The theme for this quarter’s box is UNDISCOVERED MEXICO! This box will be available until August!
Dedicated to the art of travel our latest box will have you shouting unapologetically – amo México. Here you’ll discover a vast and complex land where 3,000 years of sophisticated indigenous civilizations have morphed into a magical, multicultural nation. Vibrant handmade artisan treasures await your discovery. From anthropomorphic sculptures and sumptuous textiles, to intricate silver jewelry and hand-tooled leathers, these traditional works attest to the central role that folk art continues to play in Mexico’s daily life. In Guanajuato you’ll meet Jean Luis and Fatima Contreras, your artisan guides, who will introduce you to the unique designs and vibrant glazes that characterize the Talavera-style ceramics created in their family workshop.
DEAL: Save $10 on your first subscription! Use the coupon code ARTISANBOX10 and enjoy the best handmade creations, insider tips, a personal gift from your Artisan Guide, among others as you explore a new region.
Here’s what you can get in this quarter’s box:
Choice #1 – one of the following items:
- Wood Alebrije Figurine Cat in Green from Mexico – Cat Stretc
- Turquoise Pendant Necklace – Ocean Wave
- Embroidered Cotton Cushion Cover – Blue Tenango
- Multicolored Alebrije Coyote Figurine with Geometric Motifs – Howling Coyote
- Hand Woven All Cotton Rebozo in Blue and Off-White – Oaxacan Rhythm in Sapphire
- Taxco Sterling Silver Natural Turquoise Teardrop Necklace – Heaven’s Tears
- Leather Tool Roll Bag – Ready for the Job
- Handwoven Floral Cotton Tote from Mexico – Rainbow Bouquet
Choice #2 – two of the following items:
- Hand Painted Mexican Day of the Dead Purple Skull Candle – Colorful Purple Skull
- Ceramic Tequila Cups – Hidalgo Flourish – Pair
- Hand Painted Catrina Metal Wall Art – Showy Catrina
- Recycled paper colored pencils – Otomi Colors (set of 12)
- Sterling Silver and Dried Flower Dangle Earrings from Mexico – Anahuac Red
- Gift Idea 10 Coloring Postcards of Mexican Animal Alebrijes – Alebrije Collection
- Handcrafted Textured Copper Cuff Bracelet from Mexico – Brilliant Luster
- Cotton Cosmetic Bag – Hidalgo Flowers
Choice #3 – two of the following items:
- Hand Painted Sunflower Ceramic Jewelry Box – Brilliant Sunflower
- Blue Sacred Heart Wood Wall Sculpture with Milagros – Miraculous Blue Heart
- Folk Art Heart Pendant Necklace – From the Heart
- Decoupage coasters – Day of the Dead in Mexico (set of 4)
- Orange and Off-White Cotton Tortilla Holder – Oaxacan Orange
- Hand Crafted Owl Alebrije Key Ring – Magenta Owl
- Slender Brown Leather Card Holder Wallet – Travel Smart in Brown
- Glass Beaded Floral Dangle Earrings from Mexico – Floral Colors
Novica’s quarterly Box is $59.99 every season, and you will get a curated selection of one-of-a-kind artisan creations worth over $200 from unknown but talented local artisans. When you subscribe, you can customize every product in their handsomely gift-wrapped box from a selection of handcrafted products. If you want the element of surprise, you can also choose to let Novica’s team decide what should be in every box. You can select from three categories – Home Focus, Women’s Focus OR Men’s Focus.
Each box also includes behind-the-scenes stories, insider facts, Novica’s regional curator’s favorite recipe of the season, and cultural treasures. For sure, many culture enthusiasts out there will appreciate the experience they can get from these boxes.
Are you getting Novica Undiscovered?