Nurture Life‘s deal for new subscribers is here – grab this offer on their nutritious meal and snacks for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens, and even adults to help relieve some of the burden of meal prep and grocery runs! Get nutritious meals kids love with none of the mealtime stress and get half off your first box!
Nurture Life offers meals for the entire family: Kids Meals and Finger Foods, and Snacks. Baby Finger foods start at $6.89, Kids Meals for age 1 and up to 12 start at $7.99, and Snacks costs $7.99 per meal. Meals are designed by registered dietitians and chefs and handmade with real ingredients. Meals are designed to please picky eaters to flavor explorers. See all our Nurture Life Reviews here to find out more about their meal plans!
Nurture Life offers dietary preferences for kids with special dietary needs! Choose from Meat + Fish + Veg OR Vegetarian. You can also choose meals that are Gluten Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Soy Free, Pork Free, Milk Free, Coconut Free, and Sesame Free.
They have something for everyone:
Baby 10-24 months Menu
- Egg Bite, Sausage & Sweet Potato A breakfast delight with a good source of protein, calcium & iron
- Turkey Meatloaf with Peas & Potatoes Healthy comfort food with antibiotic-free turkey meatloaf, organic peas & potatoes
- Mac & Cheese with Peas Creamy, 4-cheese sauce blended with organic butternut squash & tossed with organic peas
Toddler Menu 1-4 Years and Kids 5-12 Years Menu
- Chicken Noodle Stew with Peas, Carrots & Potatoes Classic chicken noodle flavors with organic veggies, antibiotic-free chicken & pasta shells—milk & egg free!
- Pesto & Cheesy Ravioli with Hidden Spinach Delicious 4-cheese ravioli tossed in a veggie-packed spinach, basil & parm pesto (no nuts!)
- Minestrone Stew with White Beans & Mini Shells 6 veggies stewed with white beans & shells for a warming, hearty mix
and more! Cold Lunches Menu – Made to Pack & Gomeans that you’re off lunch packing duty !
- Protein Power Box with Chicken & Mighty Bites The perfect mix of savory & sweet protein-packed finger foods to fuel up on-the-go
- Chicken Meatball Slider with Baby Carrots Antibiotic-free chicken slider on a mini pretzel bun with crunchy organic baby carrots on the side
- Cheese & Veggie Box with Mighty Bites & Apples Vegetarian protein from Chocolate Chip Mighty Bites & string cheese