We have more spoilers for Ipsy Glam Bag X ADDISON RAE!
Actress, singer, and social media star Addison Rae is a mogul unlike any other—and she designed her Glam Bag X to help empower your individuality.
Ipsy’s Glam Bag X is $55 per shipment (that’s $43 every 3 months for regular members and $30 every 3 months for Plus members.) and is a limited edition upgrade to Ipsy and Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. Glam Bag X will have 7-8 full-size products each quarter worth $350 (up to $500 for Glam Bag x Addison Rae).
Bump to the makeup beat of the ’90s and layer on a little now with Addison’s favorite brands, curated just for you.
Ipsters signed up to receive a Glam Bag X this February 2022 might receive:
- KINSHIP Supermelt Vegan Lip Jelly Mask $18
- QUAY High Key Mini Sunglasses $65
- QUAY Hindsight Sunglasses $65
- K18 HAIR Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask $75
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Niacinamide Dark Spot Serum $42
- COLOR WOW HAIR Xtra Large Bombshell Volumizer $26
- LILLY LASHES Level Up Lash Enhancing Serum $65
- JUVIA’S PLACE The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette $20
- MZ SKIN Soothe & Smooth Hyaluronic Brightening Eye Complex $143
- STARFACE Hydro-Stars $14.99
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel $22
- TULA SKINCARE 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream$52
- ITEM BEAUTY On The Daily Eyeshadow Palette $24
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss in Bronze Venus, Heavy Petal, Love Potion, Peach Perversion, Secret Lover, or Sunset Rose $28
- BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Hydrate Prime r$32
- STILA Stay All Day® Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $22
- GENERATION SKIN Brightening Kakadu Plum Eye Patches $49
1. ITEM BEAUTY On The Daily Eyeshadow Palette (MSRP $26)
Created by Addison herself (she’s a co-founder of ITEM!), the neutral shades in this clean makeup palette will be your go-tos for work, weekend, and everything in between. They’re ultra-flattering, long-wearing, and easy to blend and build, too.
2. PAT MCGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss in Bronze Venus, Heavy Petal, Love Potion, Peach Perversion, Secret Lover, or Sunset Rose (MSRP $28 each)
These aren’t your average lip glosses. The lightweight, not-at-all-sticky gel formula is infused with shimmery pigments for wet-looking lips in a swipe. Addison’s tip: Top off your favorite lip color with a coat of this gloss for a multi-dimensional lip look.
3. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel (MSRP $22)
A few swipes of this clear, lightweight gel will tame and polish your bare brows and can also lock in the pigments from your brow pen, pencil, or pomade. P.S. The long-lasting formula won’t dry down or get flaky either.
More spoilers [subject to change – items hard to see]
- ACT + ACRE Plant Based Dry Shampoo
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel
- AN/HYDRA Waterless Clay-to-Foam Daily Cleanser
- GENERATION SKIN Brightening Kakadu Plum Eye Patches
- TULA SKINCARE 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream
- BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Hydrate Primer
- ITEM BEAUTY On the Daily Eyeshadow Palette
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss
- STILA Stay All Day® Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
Are you getting Ipsy Glam Bag X?