We have the full spoilers for the Winter 2021 Earthlove box!
Our Winter 2021 Box includes a collection of eight eco-friendly goodies (with an overall value of $200+!) to help you enjoy those autumn days. Whether you are looking for a gentle reminder to do more for yourself, eco wellness items to enjoy, or looking for an amazing holiday gift for the conscious friend, there’s no better time to get started than now.
DEAL: Get a free mystery starter bundle with your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB.
Each box includes:
- Woolzies Candle in HAPPY, HOME, OR CABIN scents
- Botanical Puzzle by Lemonade Pursuits
- One of these FOUR books – Cozy: The Art of Arranging Yourself in the World, How to Make a Plant Love You, Unplug: A Day and Night Journal for Cultivating Off-Screen Well-Being (Inner World), OR Miracle in the Mundane: Poems, Prompts, and Inspiration to Unlock Your Creativity and Unfiltered Joy
- Tealightful Cozy Winter Morning Loose Black Tea Blend
- Meema Co Upcycled Napkins
- Organic Dream Pillow by Spirit Wild Farm
- Huna Nourish Skin Nutrition Balm
an All-natural 9oz Candle by Woolzies in HAPPY, HOME, OR CABIN scents!
✨ We have been searching for a truly all-natural candle for y’all for a long, LONG time and finally found it! Keeping with our cozy theme this season, every Earthlove box will receive one of three all-natural 100% soy-based candles in the HAPPY, HOME, or, CABIN scents. Unlike most candles, which are typically made with paraffin waxes and contain synthetic petroleum-based fragrances, Woolzies is 100% all-natural, free of toxins, lead-free, and has an unbleached cotton wick — quite a feat for a candle!
This handcrafted candle provides a clean long-lasting burn and smells amazing for snuggling up with a good book 📚 . Which one is your favorite scent? . . .
Botanical Puzzle by Lemonade Pursuits
Who else has been getting their puzzle on lately? 🙋♀️
We definitely have over the past year (and half of our farm table is now a permanent puzzle spot!) 🧩🧐
As a puzzle lover, I’m SUPER excited to share this next spoiler with y’all: this Winter all Earthlove members will receive one of two gorgeous 1000-piece puzzle designs from Lemonade Pursuits’ puzzle collection (Botanical Nuance or Four Ferns). Cozy up on a stormy winter evening or gather a loved one and enjoy a puzzle over good conversation!
BEHIND THE BRAND: Based in Seattle, WA, Abigail Stavrand started Lemonade Pursuits after she discovered how much puzzles helped on her own path toward reducing her anxiety: “[d]oing a puzzle is the only thing that slows down the buzzing in my brain. And, in solving a smaller puzzle, I have confidence to take on the challenges that life presents.” Every puzzle is specifically designed to reduce stress and foster mindfulness and Abigail works with women artists from around the world to create these calming experiences.
Made in the USA, every puzzle is also crafted from 100% recycled cardboard and biodegradable materials and uses soy-based inks, so not only will they help cultivate mindfulness, but they are Earth-friendly too!
Get your own puzzle from Lemonade Pursuits plus SIX other eco wellness goodies this season (worth an average of $200+)! Winter boxes begin shipping mid-December. Note: due to historic shipping delays by all carriers we cannot guarantee any delivery by the 25th. If you’d like to reserve your box, head over to https://earthlove.co to become a member 🌎♥️
Subscribers may pick one of these FOUR books:
- Cozy: The Art of Arranging Yourself in the World
- How to Make a Plant Love You
- Unplug: A Day and Night Journal for Cultivating Off-Screen Well-Being (Inner World)
- Miracle in the Mundane: Poems, Prompts, and Inspiration to Unlock Your Creativity and Unfiltered Joy
Cultivate a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living.
- Discover 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season, The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- A guide with tips and eco-challenges for the season
- Support a different environmental non-profit with each box
What do you think of Earthlove?